[HWID] Banning Users

The hacker would be on a different computer, and therefore different HWID.

Well, the problem with this is that bad persons can get the HWID of other Players, and then we know what happens

well overall i do agree that roblox should allow devs to check account from same device for other reasons as wel l for example prevent unfaiir by killing yourself in alternate account

Why’d you revive this? This is the most useless feature request I’ve ever seen, and I’d bet the author knows that as well now.

You can change your HWID.

You really think they’ll replicate? That’s like thinking a player can delete another player with exploits.

Phantom forces uses a fingerprinting system that tracks certain things on the client like CPU start time and other Roblox settings. Any game can implement this system. IPs are not shared to Roblox games for security reasons.

1 Like

I need this so badly, I think that what most people oversee is that even though it is possible to spoof a hwid, most exploiters are dumb kids that downloaded the script and injector they are using, and wouldn’t know HOW to spoof it

1 Like

Exploits could just implement HWID spoofing built in and then HWID banning would be Irrelevant. Things such as IP, HWID and bans in general are just bandaid solutions to a bigger problem. The best way to prevent hackers is to a have a strongly engineered game with server sided measures to prevent the majority of exploits from even working.

2 Likes