I guess this is a feedback thread now for my and Defaultio's new game

My brother and I played this at the same time, same server, same internet service. Only real difference, is I’ve got a GTX1070 and he’s got a GTX 970. My ping was fine starting out on a server with 10-15 people, but his was into the thousands, until there were only 5 people left.

Title/Paragraph

* Bullet level one
  * Two spaces between bullet levels
  * Another bullet on the same level
    * Bullet on the third level
        * Bullet on the fourth level

Title/Paragraph

• Bullet level one
    • Two spaces between bullet levels
    • Another bullet on the same level
      • Bullet on the third level
        • Bullet on the fourth level

1 Like

Needs a lot of optimizations, my system almost died completely.

The game is cool, but it somehow ended up eating almost 3 GB of my system memory and was maxing my CPU just trying to build things. It was running fine when I first spawned in, but after about 7 condensers, 2 fabricators, 3 large tanks, and a whole lot of piping later, my game was freezing every 30 seconds.

And then there’s the spinning when I’m trying to build…

But still, if you can make it run smoother/more efficiently and fix the spinning, it’s gonna be frickin’ sweet.

Since starting playing today (started ~1:45 PST), I’ve tried to join 3 rounds, but all 3 have generated the landscape and then stopped doing anything without spawning in anyone, including the round where you forced everyone to get in a shuttle. @Davidii

1 Like

A progress bar while loading would be very nice so we can know if the server is borked @Davidii

1 Like

Fixed loading issues.

1 Like

Fixing in what way? did you add a progress bar?

I need to hear specifics on this as well.

He’s referring to when it was completely broken yesterday due to a map generation bug.

We’ve made a few optimizations with our joints count, but it’s still a memory hog and it needs a lot more.

cc @Master3395

1 Like

I belive the game preformance has got a little better in this update to :smiley:
Not sure what the “item label” is for though, and the other side, and the middle is empty to xD.

Map Chunk errors are also happening a lot in there newest update.

I’ve figured out why- all the diamonds have been unanchored. @Defaultio @Davidii

1 Like

Weapons I think should be late game as its easy to get an arsenal and bomb people within 3 minutes

1 Like

The guns is so under powerful beside the grenade launcher anyways.
You have to really aim slowly to hit with anything, atleast the sniper can do one shot kill with headshot.
And the auto turrets, takes to long to reload…

@Defaultio, @Davidii, how long until re lanuch, i really like the game :slight_smile:
Also the test place stops at 92% loading.

They’re fighting the latest roblox update that may have broken the Teleport API

We have reverted the change that we think caused the teleport issue. Teleports seem to be working correctly again.

1 Like

Can we make it so friends can join friends, or people can join random servers, as it’s REALLY annoying when all leave right away…

Left click was cancel…? I wondered why I couldn’t place anything… The game was beautiful when I played it but I left because I assumed it was broken when I couldn’t place anything.

readtheguibro

1 Like