In-Game -> Site Notification

As I was putting back together my API, I decided I would chuck together one that allowed me to send users messages from inside my game. Well, here’s the result.

Just visit the place, click the button and you should very quickly receive a message. I might release the code eventually, but the API itself I do not intend to since I don’t want people sending messages from that account.

Pretty sure there’s a PM’s per X minutes limit which means this won’t work if say over 10 people join

Around last year I can assure you there wasn’t. I made a PM flood-bot thing I intended to use to mass-PM a group. and during testing I sent like 400 PMs to one of my alts. Granted, things change during the course of a year, so I don’t know.

I was debating if I should make a site that allows you to get an API like that and has other features but I didn’t think it was a good idea at the time because people would think it is gonna steal their account information.

I mean I don’t have a problem making it open source but still.

EDIT: I can still make it but instead have one page and you can fill in the bot’s account username and password and click generate, it’ll generate rbx.lua code for you to put in your game. ( anyone interested? )

Edit 2: now that I think about it why not make it a plugin that does that instead.

I’ve not had this problem yet. It’s 4 PMs per minute incase you were curious. The game itself does actually throttle them anyway, but regardless in pre-testing I was sending like 20 a minute to myself to make sure it always worked.