Mesh Asset Auto Reject Bug

Hello Developers,

Our team is aware of the bug causing uploaded MeshParts to get auto-moderated. We wanted to let everyone know that we are currently looking into fixing this issue with high priority and we should have a fix out as soon as possible. Thank you to everyone for reporting this issue to us directly. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this bug.

Thanks,
Developer Relations Team

11 Likes

Oh snap I was working with meshes last night-- good thing I didn’t try uploading any. Hope all is resolved soon :pray:

This should not affect your moderation history. It just automatically declines the asset even though the moderation team has reviewed the asset as approved. You may continue uploading meshes into the Roblox website.

1 Like

Is this the same issue from two weeks ago?

1 Like

If a mesh asset is mistakenly auto-moderated does it get added to the auto filter, preventing it from being uploaded again? I had that issue last week with an image and appeals told me they are unable to remove to remove it from the auto filter, and that I would have to bypass the filter by modifying it in order to upload it again. Is that the case with meshes too?

1 Like

Yes, you will have to make changes to the mesh and re-upload. Let me know If you have any other questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.