Mesh Parts are live!

It’s probably more along the lines of moderation time required. Each asset has to be reviewed twice by separate moderators to be approved. Even detailed meshes can be reviewed relatively quickly, while if someone uploads a 2 minute audio clip, moderators have to collectively spend four minutes reviewing that one clip.

In that regard, it wouldn’t initially seem like audio should cost anything if it’s only a second or two long, but if that were the case, users would split up their audio into chunks, and while moderators were still previewing the same total length of audio, users were uploading them all for free.

After clicking the import from file button at the Mesh ID field and then select my FBX file to import ; The studio only tells me the error " Could not read" ?

what am i doing wrong ): ?

3 Likes

which version FBX are you exporting, and from what program?

It would be nice if we could upload a group of meshes and studio would insert them with their relative positions… trying to upload my AK that I made with Roblox then cleaned up with Maya and I hate having to piece it back together.

I believe @Den_S made a script for that.

yeah I’m downloading blender now :unamused:

The best decision you’ve made in your entire life.

7 Likes

Flawless advertising

1 Like