Move upper constraint of topbar transparency to 1

Something something unified aesthetic something something you don’t know how to run a company

Hmm, so some people want the Devs to have the option to make it invisible.
Roblox says it doesn’t want that because it’s for grouping objects, making it easier for players.

What if it stays as it is, but if all the objects are disabled (chat & leaderboard) then it automatically becomes invisible. The menu button stays though, obviously.

[quote] Hmm, so some people want the Devs to have the option to make it invisible.
Roblox says it doesn’t want that because it’s for grouping objects, making it easier for players.

What if it stays as it is, but if all the objects are disabled (chat & leaderboard) then it automatically becomes invisible. The menu button stays though, obviously. [/quote]

It has been stated that this would not happen because it’s inconsistent across games to not have a full topbar. To some extent I agree on that, but the implementation could have been a lot better. I do not think your solution works in practice. If the hamburger button is still there then why can’t the chat button? If the leaderboard is hidden then it’s already invisible. No change there.

Because the chat CoreGui was intentionally hidden by the developer…?

Because the chat CoreGui was intentionally hidden by the developer…?[/quote]

I made a slight mistake. I was going to say that if the hamburger button is still there then why can’t the chat button be there with a transparent topbar? The best suggestion is just to unlock the range of transparency. Having the topbar disappear if all elements are disabled is inconsistent.

I’m fine either way, but I’d imagine a staff member would respond to that suggestion with “but some people would disable the non-empty topbar and it will look ugly with all of those buttons not on a background”. Auto-hide when it’s empty sounds the most promising.

Top bar doesn’t ruin games? It absolutely ruins the UI for mobile:

:frowning: