New Developer Statistics Information

Hello Developers,

Here at Roblox, we love to create new features for our developers to better understand and analyze their user base. Today, we are excited to release new developer statistic options which will allow developers to track the following:

• Revenue by age
  • Visits by age

We hope developers will utilize these new stats to better prepare content for their games while ensuring age appropriate systems are enabled. Due to the nature of these statistics, this feature will not be enabled on all places until explicit hidden criteria are met.

Note: Currently this does not apply to Xbox stats.

Happy analyzing!

Thank you,
Developer Relations Team

59 Likes

love this update, it was a great surprise when I was doing my morning stat check up

13 Likes

If we’re adding more stats to help us understand our players better, is there any chance we could download all our hourly stats in a CSV file? It’s a lot of data, but I’d love to have a comprehensive graph of how much robux I get throughout the day every day.

Also a table for this player age would be nice, so we can render our own graphs and do math on the numbers.

I am actually surprised not to see more from the 18+ category. I’d expect that lots of people (such as myself on many platforms) would put bogus birthdays, like from 1970 or earlier.

If not that, I would have also expected more people in the 13-15 category, simply because of the amount of people that would put those ages to lie about their age in order to unlock the chat features.

2 Likes

18+ is way too prevalent for all the stats I have seen so far.
(two very different games)

3 Likes

Well, people lying about their age on the internet isn’t uncommon… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I posted the reply haha, the stats are pretty skewed.

2 Likes

Should 16-18 be 16-17? The next one up is 18 an over so it’s saying that it’s counting 18 2x

10 Likes

Awesome update, having these extra stats is very useful.

But, in every game I look at the 18+ category always is the stat that powers over all the other categories. Personally this breaks my trust with the reliability of that stat as i’m assuming it’s just a bunch of users that have lied about their age :frowning:

1 Like

So many new threads to read! Thanks DevRelations :heart: & :fish:

2 Likes

This has already proven to be a very useful statistic!~ Even despite the inflated >18 category. :heart:
However the color palette could use some refinement, as I’ve already mentioned here.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.