Roblox: 2017 Holiday Original Custom Game Opportunity

As Roblox continues to grow, there are going to be exciting opportunities for Developers to work on unique and collaborative projects. At Roblox we desire for our developers to have a chance to work with top notch Roblox producers and benefit from great business opportunities our sponsors provide such as:

• Milestone payments
  • Social promotions for your own games and work with the social team
  • In-game monetization (Extra income/DevEx)
  • In-game Teleportation advertisements to your own games within the sponsored game.
  • Real life AAA studio and professional experience
  • Opportunity to include this to your professional portfolio.
  • Huge opportunity for a producer reference to your professional career. (College/University/Jobs)
  • Work with Roblox Employees
  • Get exclusive Red Top Hat for working on an event/sales custom game

Our newest opportunity to offer the Roblox Dev Community is for our Roblox Holiday Event that launches in December! (The partnership entails creating a brand new custom game based on the theme of Snow! The overall game should be a adventure/platform style game where you have to acquire skills to reach the top of the mountain. The acquiring of skills need to be structured around a game mechanic, platform challenge, mini-game, or a puzzle. And, the skill you acquire in the game will help you reach the next level of the mountain, for example rope climbing, wall climbing, etc).

The gameplay will be explained in more detail to the winning Developer Team, but we are still looking for teams to pitch their amazing creative ideas around this theme and gameplay. Teams are encouraged to apply and the selected team will be compensated for their efforts!

MUST BE OVER 13 TO APPLY!
ONLY COMPLETED SURVEYS SAVE SO MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP YOUR RESPONSES!
Click Here to Apply!
DEADLINE IS 7/24/2017

38 Likes

As one of the developers of a previous event like this, I cannot encourage you enough to apply to this. It’s a huge opportunity for personal growth and you’ll be working in a professional enviroment which will influence you and benefit you for a long time!

9 Likes

What better to do in winter than than to play freeze tag ? :thinking:

• id have to agree
  • i think i’d agree

0 voters

3 Likes

i…what…>:o

2 Likes

the math
5cfe97a23cc62d3ed26318a0370b34e9793b16f5.jpg
adds up

3 Likes

This is a good opportunity for me!

2 Likes

someone is bound to make an excellent game

1 Like

I can completely agree with MasterOfTheElements. It will be difficult, and you will face challenges; but the outcome and the qualities you gain from this kind of opportunity are ones that will stay with you for life.

2 Likes

Huh… It says I’ve already completed the survey but I didn’t.

I just went on it and left and then came back and it says I did complete it. Help?

2 Likes

My favourite part is when it says next but actually finishes the survey from 20%, so much for looking at the questions first.

1 Like

Oh that’s a global glitch actually? Then let’s wait for them to fix lol.

When considering the theme “Snow”, I don’t know, maybe a
Snowboard
game would fit :thinking:

3 Likes

It won’t allow me to start the survey!

I had clicked on the survey link before but I didn’t start nor completed it and I closed it off to do other things. Help, please!?

(same problem as chichines’)

I think they are going to fix this soon.

1 Like

I’m really intrigued by this and I really do want to enter. Sadly, I don’t have a team – or that I know of. Nonetheless, this seems like a good opportunity and a great thing to do.

1 Like

I changed the setting to allow for duplicate responses, so if anyone has problems just apply again. Also, make sure you copy your response in Word/Notepad as a back up!

3 Likes

I changed the setting to allow for duplicate responses, so if anyone has problems just apply again.

1 Like

You should post your “abilities” here and maybe someone need your skills will see your post! :slight_smile: