Script Editor Remembers Minimized Blocks

When I minimize/collapse a block of code in the script editor…

…it should be remembered by the script editor and stored for the next session. It’s a little inconvenient having to scroll through minimizing everything every-time I go through the script. This issue is even worse in team create because for the scripts to update I have to close them, so I end up closing them every few minutes to show my development team on the team create the scripts.

It’s not a big feature but it’d be really nice.

7 Likes

Ideally this would be a toggleable feature

1 Like

This would be cool but your wording implies that the open/close state of each code block would get saved to the place file. That wouldn’t be cool.

If you only mean memorizing the settings for just the current studio session, yeah this would be a great addition.

Ideally we’d be able to change scripts and test them in team create without having to close/reopen them at all.

but arial bold for coding? u wot?

3 Likes

Haha yea I use weird bold fonts they’re more comfortable for me to see. Also, yea not to the place file.

We thought about this, and decided that the main use case of this is Team Create, and that that can be better solved by changing Team Create script submission to not require closing the script.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.