Support Inbox for Reports and Assets

As per request I’ll put it in here, thanks.

I would like to suggest a Support Inbox (or something to add onto the Notifications tab in your Messages, to fill it up with things you’d probably like to look at). The things can be as simple as status messages of reports you’ve made or asset moderations on your account, etc.

Facebook has a really great example of this and I believe it would help make use of the report system appear more beneficial.

https://devforum.roblox.com/uploads/default/original/3X/2/5/25a5d72fbca53157b0ee74e34e021edc69bc8325.png

15 Likes

This needs to happen. This would give me faith in the report button.

@MajorTom4321 Are you guys interested in receiving these kind of “feature requests” for moderation, and is this the right forum category to post about them? (I’m not sure if we can assume that the web team is involved in creating the tools for moderation, or for making changes to the moderation system in general)

Please! I’d like to know if my report got approved or denied.

Thanks! This is an interesting suggestion and we’ll take it into consideration. Of course we are interested in feedback/suggestions for features. This is generally the correct forum as any change like this would be developed by web engineers.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.