Team Create "Requesting Access..." becoming stuck

This problem has only been occurring with one specific game I’m trying to access via Team Create.

After clicking edit, this window shows up, and remains stuck there.

After a while, the “Requesting access” disappears, leaving the logging in loading to loop.

With the previous version of studio, this problem would also occur too, except after the Requesting Access box goes away, studio immediately redirects to the studio home page.

Earlier I tried accessing this game again, and this is the farthest I’ve gotten to accessing the game before it becomes unresponsive.

This specific place refuses to allow me in with Team Create, I don’t have this problem joining other places using team create.

Is there any solution to this problem?
(note: I’m not the owner of the place I’m trying to access)

If needed, this is the place I’m trying to access with Team Create
Terio [Paid Access] [Alpha] - Roblox

6 Likes

Are you sure this place never loads? It does load for me, but takes some time (The place is 25MB).

1 Like

how long did it take for you? i waited a while and i never loaded in, i usually just give up after waiting for so long

2 Likes

It takes me a minute or two. Is that what you’re seeing?

1 Like

last time i tried it felt like it took around 15-30 minutes and i still wasnt able to enter in

2 Likes

What OS are you on and what are your machine specs?

1 Like

im on windows 10 and my specs are pretty low tbh

8 gb ram
intel hd graphics
intel pentium j2900 2.41 ghz

2 Likes

I can’t repro this here, but we’re working on fixing the error output for Team Create. Once that’s out, I’ll ask back here about it.

In the mean time, does this happen to you for any other team create places, or just this one?
Have you signed in to this place from another machine before?

1 Like

this pretty much happens with only this place

and no i haven’t used another machine to access the place

2 Likes

Do you have any issues accessing other Team Create places that you aren’t the owner of?

1 Like

i accessed another TC place earlier today without any issues, so i guess not

2 Likes

After reinstalling both Windows and Roblox, I just started getting this bug too. Before, this place would load in under 10 seconds. Now, it doesn’t load at all. Link: https://www.roblox.com/games/581339386/ALONE-Game

EDIT: After 10 tries or so it loaded. The game page also said there was one player online when there were no active servers and nobody was in studio.

1 Like

When this happens, do either of you get any details in the Output window?

Happens to me too, never used to do this.

I’m able to connect to both of those places, but takes upwards of a full minute. If your connection or machine aren’t very strong, this may take longer. Are either of you getting any errors in the output?

this is all that pops up

1 Like

If you leave it for long enough does it say place autosaved?

Also could you complete an internet speed test?

For me it does. The title is “Place1” instead of the name of the place, so I’m wondering if it’s just an idiosyncrasy of how they implemented it, and they first create a blank file and load the TC place into that.

ill leave it on for 30 minutes and ill update this reply after 30 minutes is over

and heres my internet speeds

update:

i was able to access the place after waiting 2 minutes, which is weird since it usually takes really long.
most likely because my internet speeds as of now are noticeably high

1 Like

We have reproduced this issue and believe it is a combination of your connection speed and the size of the place, unfortunately this is not easy to solve so we don’t know when we’ll have a solution for you.

As a temporary solution try working with smaller place files before combining them locally or editing the files offline and merging changes with other users.