The Robux exchange rate and monthly cash out limit is increasing!

Page need to be updated.

I really don’t feel like going through the email process, too much hassle, I assume that if I Dev Ex 1M Robux(Almost all my balance) and half of it is old Robux and the other half is new Robux, the amount that I will receive will vary?

1 Like

It will be half for the old rate and half for the new rate based on what you are saying.

2 Likes

Just to clarify, if we cash out then the Robux we have are cashed out at the rate each Robuk has individually? Or if we cash out now, would all the Robux we have go out at the old rate?

1 Like

So they took a snapshot of your account at the beginning of March, suppose you had 240k R$ on your account. If you then cashout 1M after that, then you will receive 240k at the old rate and 760k at the new rate. If you had 240k R$ in your snapshot and you cash out 100k instead, then all of that will be converted at the old rate and your old-R$-balance will be 140k R$ afterwards. You just have to work through your old R$ before you get to the new rate, as simple as that.

2 Likes

Not sure if this has been said yet, but seriously: trying to get the better rate by buying items from your group will not work out like you think it will. It’s only a 2% loss, not 10%.

EDIT: Sharksie is right, it’s a 2% loss, not a 2% gain.

1 Like

It’s actually a 2% loss

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.