What are you working on currently? [2016]

What if you used faded colors for the stats depending on how they effect the gun. For example, your silencer has -14 Accuracy, 1 Recoil, and - 5 Damage.

-14 Accuracy sounds like a decent amount so you could show that in pale red
1 Recoil doesn’t seem like too much so maybe you could display it in yellow to indicate a minimal change

• 5 damage also appears to be a decent amount so you could also display that in pale red

Here is an example of what you might have for a compensator or something like that, I’ve put my reasoning in brackets and I just randomly made up numbers for this example:

2 Accuracy - pale yellow (not too much accuracy difference)

• 7 Recoil - pale green (it’s a nice amount of recoil to cut out)
    +0 Damage - white (it doesn’t change so just leave it white)

You could either color the words for the stats or also include the icon for the stat. If you do use colors you could also consider using another pale color for the attachment icons to balance things out. I’m not sure how much this would change in the feel but it’s just an idea :slight_smile:

I had colors originally and removed them because they ruined the white only aesthetic. As soon as I added in color it was no longer this cool modern look.

D:

What if you made the stat text pulse by changing the text size whenever the stats change, additionally you could try and have it count up or down when changing to different stats that way people’s eyes are draw to the fact that the stats changed.

Maybe it’s the background, but all white looks sooo boring. Maybe add gold for adding and red for removing stats?

Working on a project of my own. Don’t want to give too much away, so here’s simply some teaser screenies.

Teasers ![](upload://17B4kQaZ7bA2yUGu89CmYYXxIvV.png) ![](upload://gHo4P2OeJK6bFjTRBgB5SpXtmyD.png) ![](upload://qekrHAkSHqoFsobUB6iCiARaRmJ.png)

That don’t feel like a teaser.
Some buttons? Could be anything
Yellow and black parts. Again could be anything.
An alltime points thing in a lobby? Again could be anything.

Surely a teaser tells them some basic premise of the game. Unless i missed something and button pressing IS the point of the game.

1 Like

They are a teaser. One image (buttons) control the game. Another image also has a core component of the game. The other is the lobby while also showcasing the global all time stats thing.

I actually had another image, but I felt it would ruin the mystery since it was a headshot of the entire thing.

@J_J Did you mean to reply to me? I don’t think so? Oh well, confusing reply buttons is confusing.

#After a long sleepless night, I finally finished my shark-man!

Not going to bother texturing, I just wanted to get him modeled. I enjoyed this project, it was fun.

What should I make next?

2 Likes

four-square

See, not that hard. Though I guess one needs to just check my places. Lol

@GuestCapone yeah, sorry about that. Didn’t mean to reply to you.

1 Like

nah, I’ve played a lot of four-square in my time on roblox.

A new showcase

Taken with the new reshade :)) !!

17 Likes

Holy crap, is that a new shader or something?

Are you a lama?

yes

2 Likes

I’ve been working on a town for my game. I’ve decided to dedicate one structure build per day to allow for detailing. Here’s what I have done so far:

Bridge entering town:
https://i.gyazo.com/ec8327bfee056c360a8b1a60dcf94f80.gif

Exterior of fisherman’s shop/house:

Both structures are incomplete, I’d like to add a lot more detail to the bridge. The exterior of the fisherman’s shop/house is mostly done, but the interior hasn’t been worked on as of yet.

6 Likes

Progress report - Day 4

3 Likes

We get to blow this up right? Can you add a little button saying “WARNING! DO NOT TOUCH” somewhere? c:

This build is for Innovation Inc. Why would it not blow up?