What are you working on currently? (2017)

I was thinking filthy frank myself

1 Like

4 Likes

It’s stil pretty dark i think

That’s the fun part lol have fun crashing XD Added some more pics. Don’t forget you’re on a hoverbike that has headlights >.>

Test import of the steampunk ornithopter powerplant:

I want it to look amazing and majestic while in use, so I want the wings as big as I can while still making them look good. They’ll fold up vertically while standing. I’m thinking to make things look nice, I’ll have to add something to the front of the powerplant (beside the wing roots and mechanism), something like a ships figurehead but a bird head.

5 Likes

1 Like

Imagine how cool the headlights would be with the new lighting system :eyes:

progress on my new inventory

15 Likes

Switched Sound Volblox from using parts for notes to ImageLabels by switching the game field to a SurfaceGui.

bad quality video but still 1GB, thanks FRAPS

Using parts meant dynamically resizing hold note length based on the distance from the head to the cap, which meant adjusting mesh scale on RenderStepped (even if it really wasn’t necessary; I could have just updated it on hi-speed/spacing change), which is incredibly expensive.
By switching to SurfaceGui, I can completely mitigate this expensive process in exchange for different graphics. It’s just so smooth now it’s fantastic

6 Likes

My second 3D modeling/blender attempt. A low poly Winchester lever action rifle

6 Likes

Make the game a little bit easier please, would you?

1 Like

DID SOMEBODY SAY COLLISION FILTERS ARE LIVE?!?!?!

Spent the past few hours getting my GameTest3 version to work on Roblox, and adding the canopy that goes over the plane. Need to figure out if I need to replace the Motor6Ds with HingeConstraints.

5 Likes

Wait wut?

They live on normal roblox or still gametest3?

Been working the past 3 days to get everything to line up all nice and fancy. Still needs some more details but ‘secret’ project #3 is getting there and the annoying part (making everything line up nicely and snap to grids) is done.

Gif:

High-res:

5 Likes

Live on production.

1 Like

b78fdd88ebc0c08060a1e5b821752579bebee936.jpg

I made this in PS.

8 Likes

Imgur
Imgur

messing around in blender, too tired to build or code so I spend an hour or so watching cycles tutorails every day now and get something done i guess?

3 Likes

I like both but the top has some unfortunate Cycles-brand noise.

what tutorials are you using?