What are you working on currently? (2017)

Couldn’t find a free model tent I liked, so I made my own, but I doubt I’ll finish it.

8 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dedicated Pun Thread

10/10 would camp there

retro virtual reality rpg

5 Likes

Make tron

1 Like

Tron is for nerds my game is for cool kids

1 Like

Stuff for Aegis:

15 Likes

What!? How dare… I can’t even…

Don’t you…

…well…

Yeah, okay. That’s fair.

But “Discs of Tron” was a pretty good game.

2 Likes

Have you played Volt? It’s awesome.

3 Likes

41 Likes

been working on a new game now nearly ready for release ( early July ) with @ManualReload

18 Likes

working on a bot to list all potential phishing games, so far it works wonderfully

6 Likes

What does it do with the results?

Just lists them for now, I want to have an auto-reporting system, but I know roblox wouldn’t like that. so for now I am gathering a group of people to help report them as they appear

1 Like

I’m short and I can confirm that this is the correct technique when it comes to talking to short people.

Remind me to bring a saw when i meet you on a RDC someday

Y-you’re not gonna lynch me, now are ya? Also, it depends on what RDC – currently I’m only able to make it to UK ones as I live there.

Been practicing some HTML, CSS and jQuery. Making an interface for my extension tools so anybody can scan chrome extensions for malicious content and take down the potential discord webhooks in them.

5 Likes

Working on finalizing my modified fin module, added body drag forces (ie not calculating lift) so then you can take a part with the known frontal area of the aircraft body and known drag coefficient in addition to the drag given by the wings, completing the full flight profile for the aircraft. You can now put in real world units (Its all imperial now sorry) and it will represent the aircraft almost exactly like XPlane does, ie you can change the wing density to represent fuel in pounds. Making a little low poly C172 to demo the module for yall.

4 Likes

Reworking my plane from 2014 to Nexus Plane System.

7 Likes