🏙️ Untitled Bordr Game | Beta

Welcome to Untitled Bordr Game,

Inspired by

generic roleplay gaem.
and
prtty much evry bordr gam evr

In this game, you need to defend your city from raiders, and bring peasants from a different island to your city.

Instead of the old roblox studs style, this game brings realistic grass, and detailed models for you to enjoy.

And of course, this game includes a castle and in the future, a king.

UPDATE (7/16/2023):

We made a new main picture for our game:

Includes the new logo for our game:UBR logo

UPDATE (4/7/2024):

Ever since our last update, we’ve been working hard on this project,
We’ve made a lot of updates but the most significate being this:

The castle has been revamped, so is most of the game.

This game is still in development and is available to select players only.

If you have any feedback or questions you want to ask, please ask us right in this post.

– Craxyli
Owner of

CraxySuits Studios

25 Likes

the game looks amazing i’d play it

5 Likes

Thanks so much, we spent so much effort to perfect this game, and we’re happy that you like it!

4 Likes

It’s looking good! Looks like a lot of fun. I reckon your npcs could use an interesting interaction system
Check out this chatbot algorithm model I wrote. You can provide it with a medieval character database and create really interesting Ais that increase the depth of your game :slight_smile:
I also really like the medieval theme my personal favorite. I’m working on something similar here is a picture of my random procedural world generator

Artificially Intelligent Chatbot LUAU Algorithm [Open Source] - Resources / Community Resources - Developer Forum | Roblox

1 Like

We were actually working on NPCs, but it’s not finished yet.

4 Likes

Yes. The algorithm I provided is really easy to use. It just consists of a text label.
Basically the way the bot works is you ask it a question and it gives you the information you are looking for.
It also uses a large table of synonyms to understand that some words and phrases mean the same thing. It also uses that table to generate unique outputs. I recently added a database to the open source model so people could understand how it works better.

1 Like

I used artificial intelligence to come up with it. It works similarly to language models. ChatGPT said it’s very impressive!
the way I would start designing a table for your medieval knight would be like this

local KnightGreetings={"Good day to you adventurer,","Greetings citizen,"}
local AdvanceObjective="the Castle"
local KnightDatabase={"The king has ordered us to advanced upon "..AdvanceObjective.." at dawn! Be prepared to advance!","Rumors? What do you think I am some barmaid?! Away with you before you test my patience."," Aye, theirs a blacksmith in town somewhere.","The baker sells all sorts of food items." }
local PesantDatabase={"What say ye adventurer? would you be interested in helping with the harvest?","The taxes keep on rising... The king has recruited soo many for the campaign.","Theirs pests in my garden running amock!"}```
4 Likes

Your script is impressive, while it doesn’t function like an AI program, it is one of the best NPC script that is available to the public.

2 Likes

Yeah I made a major breakthrough last night. After I had made a randomizestring function that uses synonymous words and phrases to generate unique outputs I was able to slightly modify that to help it understand when the player is using a synonymous word or phrase and being able to compare that with the database table. If you need some help coding expanding the tables you could use some type of AI service. I asked bing to expand on the initial tables I proposed to you.

local AdvanceObjective="the Castle"
local KnightDatabase={"The king has ordered us to advanced upon "..AdvanceObjective.." at dawn! Be prepared to advance!", "Rumors? What do you think I am some barmaid?! Away with you before you test my patience.", 
" Aye, theirs a blacksmith in town somewhere.", "The baker sells all sorts of food items.", 
"The forest is full of dangers. Beware of wolves and bandits.",
 "Have you seen the princess? She is the fairest in the land.", 
"We are loyal to the king and his cause. Do not speak ill of him or his allies.",
 "You look like a capable fighter. Have you considered joining the Kings army?",
 "The tavern is a good place to rest and hear some stories.",
 "The healer can mend your wounds and cure your ailments."}

local PesantDatabase={"What say ye adventurer? would you be interested in helping with the harvest?",
 "The taxes keep on rising… The king has recruited soo many for the campaign.",
 "Theirs pests in my garden running amock!",
 "I have nothing to offer you but my gratitude.", 
"Please, spare some coins for a poor soul.", 
"The lord of the manor is a cruel and greedy man. He cares not for us common folk.", 
"Have you heard of the prophecy? They say a hero will come and save us from the evil.",
 "I wish I could see the world beyond this town. But I have no money or skills to travel.",
 "My son has gone missing. I fear he may have been taken by the enemy.",
 "The harvest has been good this year. We have plenty of food to share."}
4 Likes

This game looks amazing! I’ve always loved “prtty much evry bordr gam evr”and “Generic Roleplay Gaem”. Will definitely have to try it out!! Great Work!

2 Likes

cool game, I would suggest making some variation in the terrain and maybe spice up the map border a bit

2 Likes

We’re still in the development stage, that means that we can add major upgrades if we want, that includes improving the map, so expect some upgrades when you see the release game.

We put a little thought of what our first game will be for us, that’s when we got the idea of a border game, and we’re happy that you like it the game!

Where can I try it out? Don’t see it on your profile or group.

1 Like

It’s written on our original post that the game is still in development and certain players on our team can only play this game, so you have to wait for the release.

I could be a QA tester… :slightly_smiling_face:

I love giving feedback and looking for things. I found bugs in a game in Alpha called The Adventure Mines and reported them to the developer. I’m great at giving feedback and ideas of improvement.

is this game still being worked on? If so I would defiantly play it

1 Like

dis game looks good as idk what

Yes, but it’s in an early stage and we’re still working on it, please be patient as this will take months.

It’s supposed to be spelled like that if you look at the others games mentioned

1 Like