New game the parallel universes

new game the parallel universes🌌

20230807_170515_0000

Game made by @syndicate292 @foodeggs7 @0Shank @Z_b79 and @BritishSparkle

Each month we will update you with an summary from updates
Also you can here give feedback about the recent updates seen the recent update log Here and from previous mount Here

Then there anoucements we schare in the update log you can give feedback about that here here a list
[Open] means you can give feedback about this
[Closed] means you cannot give feedback about this

descriptionđź“ś

Prof blocks has done an new investigation he made an portal to an Parel dimension but now he is lost

Go in the portal you go to an new dimension but it’s war here you must build an fort to survive the war attack other Forts trough your visit more parallel words and get more materials to build

This game have we made for the connect 2023 game jam challenge with the theme parallelism soon when the challenge ended you can play this we don’t update the game at the end until the winners are known

screenshots🖼️

The portal in the cave by desert by @foodeggs7

Building system🔨 by @0Shank

Building mode and remove mode by @foodeggs7 and @0Shank made it work soon

Portal in cave on main world by @foodeggs7

Inventory by @foodeggs7

Level menu by @foodeggs7

Buttons can you calopase by @foodeggs7

Desert and so look the interface by @foodeggs7

Portal by @syndicate292

Main world

Screenshot_20230807_115651_Chrome

Trees by @syndicate292

Houses by @Z_b79

where can you give feedback to
  • Thumbnails and icoons

• Interface

• Ui design
    • How look it
    • Colour use
    • Functionality
  • Game :video_game:

• Models
    • Map
  • Functionality

Pls give your feedback here

17 Likes

If 5 people made this game then the UI must be good right? Right? Nope. The GUI design is terrible! Sorry to day but thats just fact now. It needs more toit and the lighting is also not that highquality. I hope the gameplay wont be as bad as the graphics, description and looks of it.

6 Likes

UUMMMMMmmmm the part indicator sometimes breaks when ur placing a part and also this

:fearful: banned

4 Likes

Hey, I tested the game. The UI’s are not good, if you think that you should not spend time into making UI’s, you’re wrong, they one of the main parts of the game. Also, when choosing materials, there isn’t an option that allows me to de-select the current material in order to not place anything at all. The grammar is really bad, I think that you should spend more time into designing the game and upgrading the mechanics.

4 Likes

@NoxhazeI @FortniteIsKan

What is exactly front with the ui and how can I improve it

2 Likes

A lot of things. Its not that appealing to the eyes its not aligned correctly its too big its overall messy.

2 Likes

We actually made it in an short time

4 Likes

Still doesn’t justify, you can’t make a game (or UI’s, I don’t know what you’re referring to) in a short span of time, you should also try to master Roblox Studio, because pretty good UI’s can be made with only Studio working, like I do.

3 Likes

The whole UI System, the grammar, and many other things.

4 Likes

The game isn’t bad. I give the benefit of the doubt it was rushed. Not all games are made perfectly. I believe the owner is bilingual so I’ll give it time for him to improve his grammar. Most ppl are beginners and aren’t the greatest when begining development. This gives them experience on how to improve. Wish of luck.

4 Likes

Hey the grammar is unrealted. @foodeggs7 is bilingual and is based in Netherlands. Everyone is not perfect at english.

3 Likes

I am bilingual too, and I’m from Italy, but that hasn’t limited me from learning English, for sure I’m not insulting him or the game for not having a good grammar, he just asked to point the things that we think might make the game worse, also, I think that since they’re 5 people, atleast 1 should be able to speak a fluent English, but as I already said, my intent is not insulting, but helping.

3 Likes

I fixed it there was a problem with the position it was set to -50 but noe I fixed it

4 Likes

My english wasn’t that perfect despite me going to school from Pre-kindergarden to thirdgrade. I made many gramatical errors that I sometimes can’t understand myself to this day. I would say “I just see the bird flying” instead of “I just saw the bird flying”. I had a hard time comprehending despite my education in America

3 Likes

That’s why I specified that I was not insulting him ^^

5 Likes

Hi there :wave: @foodeggs7 here give now your feedback on the new updates from last mount you seen the update log Here give now your feedback we do it each month so each mount you can give new feedback and we use your feedback to make it better play the game

We now in alpha and go half October in beta I hope

3 Likes

new buttons option

You can give you feedback about the new bets feature buttons on topbar.

3 Likes

OHHHH THATS WHY YOU USED THE PARRALELLOGRAM heh nice one

2 Likes

Left us your feedback from the changes and updates this mount
Also check out the update log from this mounth here

2 Likes

hey dude, if you want to improve your guis then maybe just watch this video. its pretty simple

1 Like