(depreciated / 0.04.4) blisstools - A plugin with many small tools for developers

Ngl I would actually find this very useful and will look into making it! That is if I have the time and skills :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Or, save it to roblox as your own model, And grab it that way, Not much useā€¦

I also want to edit itā€™s settings directly, I would need to edit the code for itā€™s settings but I can just use the toolset to directly edit it for me.

The way it works (Guessing) Is that it fetches the variables with a value (Like walkspeed) I dont get how you cant just change it via a script, It has almost the same number of steps (Opening the plugin, Changing value, Opening script, Changing value.)

1 Like

its still cool to add one, thats what im gonna say

Just found a plug-in that saves script templates, thought I would just update on this post :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Cool but not useful, Plugin would be better without but thats my say in it. :wink:

1 Like

New update! blisstools has now been updated to version 0.02.0, with some new features!

• A notification will now display when thereā€™s a new update (thanks @cxmeels)

• Advertisements are now able to be blocked for 80 Robux! (if you want to, you could just fork the plugin and delete the AdvertisementFrame if you donā€™t want to pay)

• Waypoints have now been added so undoing/redoing works properly
  • UI changes to improve consistency

Available on Plugin Marketplace now!
And now available on GitHub:

Not marking a new version (since itā€™s an error relating to my module), but just fixed a bug which caused the plugin to say an update was available constantly, sorry about that!

Updates are coming out pretty fast? Hereā€™s another.

Iā€™ve just released version 0.02.1, hereā€™s whats changed:

• A few textures are now bundled with the texture applier tool, to use them, open Texture Applier, then press ā€˜Browse blisstools Texture Libraryā€™ (thanks @cuberoot5)

• UI colour palette has slightly changed

I hope to provide more updates in the future, take care! This update is on the Plugin Marketplace right now, and Iā€™ll be rolling it out to GitHub shortly!

1 Like

Think weā€™re updating a little fast!

0.03.0 just got released, hereā€™s whatā€™s changed this time:

• New tool! Insert Model from Asset ID has been released (since toolbox doesnā€™t offer the functionality, for now this tool is limited to inserting into Workspace, but Iā€™ll probably add auto selecting insert models, and allowing users to use selection to paste their asset)

• With the help of @cxmeels, the Texture Applier has been rewritten and should function better! (this also means that the plugin no longer requires HTTP requests, and no longer uses decal2image)
  • With the help of @luisgamercooI231fan and @BIack1st, the Shift to Sprint tool has also been rewritten and now works on consoles (press RT/R2/ZR to start sprinting) and mobile

• Contributors list and advertisement blocking status will now show in settings

Thanks for supporting us, this has been rolled out to the Plugin Marketplace and we are working on updating GitHub now!

1 Like

How did you enter that, Iā€™d like to know

Sorry for the confusion, I donā€™t actually have privileges to sell plugins for Robux (currently trying to get into it, but DET havenā€™t given me a response).

Iā€™m calling it the Plugin Marketplace since Roblox does call it that now, and the Roblox Library has changed to the Developer Marketplace.

1 Like

I also thought that the plugin marketplace could put your plugin into the toolbox in studio

Yeah, Iā€™m pretty sure it does. Wish there was a better application system for it.

1 Like

Iā€™d like an quick admin system, would be cool

and some other things:

Double jump (im not sure if itā€™s added yet)
dash(maybe)
and some quick models like doors, etc

1 Like

yay its out now!!! really cool plugin!!!

Why would you add ads that we have to pay to remove? This is ridiculous.

1 Like

I think itā€™s a good idea, it supports the creator with the robux from the purchases, while letting the plug-in stay free for everyone. In my opinion I think more plugins should look into this feature! And ngl the add is pretty small and easy to bypass anyway, so not that bad to have. :grinning:

1 Like

I understand that it may be annoying, but the thing is: plugin developers are paid the least out of all developers. And the plugin marketplace (and no, I do not have access) is restricted to certain people (and selling plugins for Robux seems to be getting some people lots of abuse, pretty sure @boatbomber or someone made a post about this a while ago). Advertisements are a good solution to this, if you donā€™t mind seeing ads, you donā€™t have to pay a penny, but if you do, itā€™s a small price to pay.

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/plugin-marketplace-is-toxic-and-needs-to-change/682339

If you donā€™t like the ads, you can modify the code for the advertisement system yourself.