(depreciated / 0.04.4) blisstools - A plugin with many small tools for developers

I think it’s a good idea, it supports the creator with the robux from the purchases, while letting the plug-in stay free for everyone. In my opinion I think more plugins should look into this feature! And ngl the add is pretty small and easy to bypass anyway, so not that bad to have. :grinning:

1 Like

I understand that it may be annoying, but the thing is: plugin developers are paid the least out of all developers. And the plugin marketplace (and no, I do not have access) is restricted to certain people (and selling plugins for Robux seems to be getting some people lots of abuse, pretty sure @boatbomber or someone made a post about this a while ago). Advertisements are a good solution to this, if you don’t mind seeing ads, you don’t have to pay a penny, but if you do, it’s a small price to pay.

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/plugin-marketplace-is-toxic-and-needs-to-change/682339

If you don’t like the ads, you can modify the code for the advertisement system yourself.

This is so truthful, as a new plugin developer, neither do I get paid much (infact none at all). Plugin developing is probably looked over due to there being very little in-depth tutorials.

I don’t find these ads very invasive, and as GamersInternational has stated earlier, you can simply remove them yourself.

Free plugins aren’t a right, they’re a privilege.

2 Likes

Funny number /j

Jokes aside, this looks like a really useful plugin. Especially if I want to insert certain modules in features fast for a Game Jam or something.

I’ll be sure to try it out!

1 Like

Hey there! We’ve made some changes to blisstools to make it even better!

Version 0.04.0 has been released (with a tiny bit of help from @cxmeels once again thank you so much).

Here’s what’s changed:

I’m planning to make a video tutorial soon on how to use the 5 tools currently included, is that a good idea?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Update is available on Plugin Marketplace and GitHub right now!

1 Like

For the texture applier is there a way to add my own?

You can type in your own assets in the texture to apply ID?

For the texture library feature, I’ll think about opening it up to people to DM me with their textures.

I’ve recently received an influx of people downloading blisstools (from a tutorial that was referencing it for no reason, the OP of that tutorial has now removed it, appreciate it either way). Due to this, I would like to know your opinions of the plugin, so I can improve on what blisstools already offers. A Google Forms link has been linked below.

I should also let you know that we are working on being able to set a default tool when starting up blisstools, and we have NotificationService integration working (unfortunately I still have some bugs that I have no idea to fix, should really see if I can get some advice with fixing it).

Here’s a question that wasn’t featured on the form, but could be something I would prefer to have if I can do it, would you want stuff such as the texture library to pop out into a window if I’m able to do that?

im not sure a google form is necessary, why not just reply to this post??

+im not giving a stranger my email

The email is only used to update users if we add any features suggested. I’ll remove it though

Quick suggestion:
Theres a gap in setting menu, teleport ui, and etc

Gap makes it kind of ugly, maybe remove the gap.

What gap are you referring to?

do you see the gap?

Oh, that one, it’s just to make space for the NotificationFrame whenever an update is available

Maybe you could use a script to move it there when there is a notification and move it back when there isn’t? This way it works with the system and looks better!

I think this plugin is cool but you should improve the UI, the text scaled looks weird so maybe adjust the size of the text label and the create button is too big (in my opinion) u should make it smaller and less rounded

the textbox aswell make it centered maybe smaller

tbh I should of done that from the start, really don’t know why I didn’t, already do a similar thing with ads, I’ll put it on stuff for 0.05.0

I don’t think it needs to be less rounded imo.

The thing is, to make a good UI, you need to do a LOT of code, and I really don’t want to do that much yet. Also, I personally don’t want my plugins looking like a similar theme to toolbox etc

1 Like

I really don’t want to just bump this for no reason, but anyone using blisstools and any of my other plugins, please download from GitHub for the time being.

Roblox has just pushed out an update that will affect the checking for updates function in my plugins and plenty of tools by other developers, but local assets are exempt, which downloading from GitHub currently does.

If you want to learn more about the changes, please read:

1 Like

Somehow the update number is wrong in the title? Either way, I’ve decided to discontinue this plugin.

This plugin just needs a lot of work being done to, and the UI is pretty ugly (although that’s the same for most of my other plugins).

I’m making one final update, v0.04.2. Here’s what I’ve changed:

• Plugin icon has been updated (planning to do this with the rest of my plugins apart from StudioFetch)
  • Advertisements have been removed (dumb idea anyways)
  • Update notification has been removed (this means it should also show up on the marketplace now)

Thanks for continuing to support me, please note that there will be bugs occurring in regular use, due to changes made.

Don’t know how but it’s jumped to 0.04.4? This plugin is a mess lol.

Either way I’ve released my actual last update, version 0.04.4.

This update will now show a warning when using tools to upgrade to auroraSuite for the best experience.

I did also make a few minor UI changes, and the warning displayed when opening Studio has been changed from a print() to a warn(), and the text has been modified.

I’m also going to try and see whether I can take blisstools off of the Plugin Marketplace.