0BluExactlyz | GFX Designer | OPEN

I really admire your work and I’d like to hire you! I added you on Discord, my tag is “rens#0741”.

1 Like

VERY MUCH RECOMMENDED u have a great talent right there

2 Likes

Added some new icons & thumbnails!

I’m always updating my portfolio with my newest artworks but due to school, I’m not getting much time now-a-days, so if you want to keep up with all my newest artworks, I recommend checking out my twitter, I’m always posting there!

2 Likes

Added some new thumbnails, more coming soon!

2 Likes

Great GFX designer made me an excellent game icon + thumbnail highly recommend!

2 Likes

Definitely recommend. Blu made me a wonderful bright-themed thumbnail for my game. Very high quality work.

10/10 :+1:

2 Likes

Blu was also able to create a beautiful appealing icon from the models I provided. Once again, high quality work for a really good price.

I definitely recommend Blu for both your icon & thumbnail.

1 Like

Hello!

Im interested in a logo/thumbnail for my new game.

I sent you a friend rq on dizzy ZxcleDev#6686

1 Like

Added some new icons and thumbnails!

Also, I’ll be adding an ads example sheet & raising prices soon

4 Likes

Really good quality, Fast delivery. I had a great experience working with him! 100% Recommended :+1:

2 Likes

Definitely recommended. High quality work in affordable prices.

2 Likes

Amazing portfolio. I wish I saw this earlier, its so great! The artwork has so many details and so well made.

2 Likes

Highly recommend, they got the job done fast and with no issues, everything went smoothly! I definitely suggest commissioning Blu!

2 Likes

Hey! I am extremely interested in working with you! I contacted you via discord (TheKingFossi#7568)

1 Like

Added some new icons & thumbnails, check them out!

5 Likes

Added some new thumbnails and removed some old ones too, updating full portfolio & probably adding ads example sheet as soon as I finish making a new commission sheet!

3 Likes

I am interested in ordering. Please add me on discord #rasheed#0004

1 Like

may i use this image?

I sent you a friend request on Discord!

Hello, I am interested in commissioning you! and, I sent you a friend request! on discord: josh gamer11009#7318 and, I would love to have you on my team! Also and let me know if you are still taking commissions.

Power,