0Skyz | Graphic Designer - OPEN

heavenizedd, i don’t think your comment was well thought out, or at least i would like to disagree with it. you can’t judge whether someone else’s work is overpriced or underpriced just because you’ve seen other commission sheets that go by different prices. i think that there’s a lot of factors you could weigh in to see why i believe that her prices are great;

as skyz stated previously, she goes by devex rates, and devex rates = robux multiplied by .0035 to get the equivalent of the usd made. if you expected her to charge for cheaper, for example 2,000 robux, doing the math means that she could spend lots of time on a commission only to earn 7 dollars.

no gfx artist can truly be worse or better than others. i don’t appreciate when you said that you’ve seen other people with “better work” charge less. it’s only your personal preference and you also need to know that not everybody has started at the same time in learning to create gfx.

skyz is one of my favorite artists, and i won’t slam you if she isn’t yours. like i said, it’s all personal preference, but if you are going to compare her work and prices with other people who you personally find better, know that i wouldn’t agree with you.

5 Likes

Would hire if I wasnt broke, very cool gfx.

1 Like

Incredible work here for sure. She is hard working and sells her work for an amazing price. Highly recommend her if you have enough!

1 Like

Hello! I’ve DM’d you on discord.

Amazing artist, has really good work.

1 Like

Great to work with and outstanding thumbnails / icon!

1 Like

It’s stated that multiple factors are taken into account when I decide payment: demand, availability, materials/resources, and how long the piece takes to complete. Just because I have ranged pricing that allows me to charge higher does not mean all of my work is valued at such.

While I appreciate the criticism, there is little credible suggestion as to how you believe I should appropriately price my work I’ve spent months evaluating through several clients and orders.

Thank you for your further clarification. As someone working in freelance, I try to always take note of alternate perspectives such as this when it comes to my work and how I market myself.

My designs may not always appeal to everyone, but I have enough demand that if I were to charge less, my work-life would become severely unbalanced due to an increase in orders. With these higher prices, I’m able to maintain a steady flow of commissions while not being constantly overworked.

I understand my rates may seem unreasonable at times, so I plan on updating my portfolio soon to include a more detailed explanation of my pricing strategy. I appreciate your insight though!

1 Like

We ordered 15 gamepass icons. Sky was very transparent throughout the commission and created multiple versions of the gamepass icons free of charge which was a nice added bonus. The gamepass icons were high quality and were delivered very fast. Would buy from them again.

3 Likes

How much would you charge for gamepasses?

Really depends on how many you order and how you want them, but a normal set of 15 gamepass icons usually goes for about 25k R$ or USD equivalent.

I sent you a FR on Discord if you’re still taking commissions. Sharpie is me. :slight_smile:

Epic work, Keep it up. :grinning:

2 Likes

Recently worked with 0Skyz again for a few renders and was extremely pleased with the results. She’s easy to work with, great with feedback and critique, and produces high quality work. I highly recommend her services to others who need anything graphics related!

3 Likes

Recently ordered a Thumbnail package for “Dababy Car Driving 3D” on ROBLOX.com, I would highly recommend this 3D Artist. Their attention to detail on even small things are unmatched, and they were able to make the Dababy Automobile Vehicle stand out in my commission! Artist is well worth the prices listed.

3 Likes

Keep going, looks nice :heart_eyes:, hope you get hired!

1 Like

Outstanding work, I love the positioning of the characters in the renders and the lighting. Sadly, your prices are very high for me but the prices are really fair for quality of the work. Good job! :+1:

1 Like

hey are you still open for work? I sent you a fr on discord!