[10-15 USD | 2k+ R$] SmartSystems is in need of a Logo Designer!

About Us

SmartSystems is a company providing SmartOrders, a Roblox Cafe/Restaurant system used by dozens of people as a smart ordering system for developers. Our group can be found below:

About The Job

We are looking for a logo designer capable of making a new logo (such as our logo as of now) to replace our current one due to a certain copyright issue in which we are required to comply with.

Previous logo designs

We are needing a new (preferably simplistic) logo design that is simple and portrays us as a technology company. This logo is expected to be created within 5 days, as we’ll be needing to replace ours by then.

Payment

We are able to pay through group funds or USD through PayPal, price is negotiable [Willing to pay up to 2.5k-3k Robux]. Group funds is preferred, and we do not pay in percentages.

Contact Us

You can contact me, @xJxck_yy or @Sasial through the DevForum or add us on Discord at seth#5525, xJxck_yy#7636 or Sasial#9375.

5 Likes

Hey! I am interested sent a friend request to the three of you :slight_smile:

Fast And The Curious#5065

1 Like

Hi! I’m interested. I’ve done GFX in past, which you can see on my portfolio. My discord is @nova;#8781.

1 Like

I’ve looked at your portfolio; however, we’re in need of a logo designer, not a GFX Designer. Thanks for sharing your interest! (I may be using you for personal projects that I may start in the future, haha)

Very interested! Please PM me for my portfolio. Yes, I create both GFX’s and logos.

1 Like

Good morning,
Thank you for applying!
Do you have discord by any chance?
It’ll allow us to be able to talk to you and get the portfolio a lot easier.
Kind regards,
Sasial.

Another owner has messaged me here already, however, here is my Discord, just in case.

water bottle #2380

1 Like

I’d recommend @Aok_G
Here’s his commission sheet: https://twitter.com/aokarts/status/1302980193594687488

I looked at his commission sheet and it doesn’t look like what we’re looking for; however, thanks for the suggestion!

Hey, are you still looking for a designer? My friend does gfx design. Here’s a link to some of his stuff: PizzaPlayz - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt
He’s pretty flexible though and can do a lot of things.

Odd that I have to mention this for the third time now, however we’re not looking for a GFX designer. Thanks for sharing your interest :+1:

I am Interested! Here Is My Portfolio

Oh, sorry about that. I’m a builder, so I don’t know too much about graphic design stuff. I assumed it was similar, my apologies.

Sent you a message on DevForum regarding the job!

Hey,
Your profile link doesn’t work. :confused:
Please let me know when it’s fixed,
Sasial.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but if finally fixed it!:smile: It was just a simple page redirect link problem.
Here is the non-hyperlink link.

Alright.
@Cynsic or myeslf will contact you tomorrow morning.

Thanks to everyone who applied, we have found a worthy candidate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.