[100-250 USD] Map Designer Needed!

Howdy! I’m currently in the process of looking for an experienced low poly map designer for my new game, Cartoon City. So far only the rough outline of a map has been created, however, i feel as though it does not look how i would want it to but feel free to check it out for yourself to get a feel for the game: test - Roblox

About The Job
Once again, i’m currently looking for an experienced low poly map designer to create a town and city map similar to what you see in Tropics Paradise. This map should be relatively large (about the same size of that game mentioned before). The map should also include, small hills, rivers, as well as a beach circulating the entire map. Everything i’ve mention so far is perfectly represented in Tropics Paradise. Here is the link to the game to see what im talking about: Tropics Paradise - Roblox

Payment
I am paying [NEGOTIABLE] R$/USD for the completion of the map. Depending upon the size and similarity of map to the reference, I can pay a minimum of $100 USD and payment in robux can be negotiated. After completion of the game, your name will be listed in our credits section and description.

Contact Me
If you have any questions about the job, you can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: super#0250

4 Likes

Im interested
Contact me: FISHY#8882

Interested.

EternalCanadianDev#1541

sent a friend request, please accept :)!

That’s very cash money of you.

1 Like

Interested; Hope too talk further!

I’m still looking for a Map Designer, please DM me if you’re interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

He didn’t use the map or uninterested don’t expect to post something to get a automatic 100 dollars

iam intrested i added you on discord

Hey Chocolate SK did you quit your job or no you’re just working multiple jobs I am working multiple jobs as well.

Saif, i just dont know whats going on in the group so i just started something else

I contacted you on discord via Umpire#8048

Can’t wait to get in contact!

The dev position is current still open, DM if you’re interested !

I am interested but I don’t know if my work is good enough… Here is a portfolio [Open] Builder for hire!

Hello, is this offer still open? The status says it’s open.

Yes, it is currently still open :slight_smile:

Hey i’m really interested. Dm me on discord Fufu#9065.

Hello, I’m interested, I sent you a friend request via Discord, my username is The Black Mamba

Ah then I have DMed you on discord.

Hello, if the job is still open, I’m interested in applying.

1 Like