[100$+ USD] Hiring UI Designer/Artist

About Us

We are a small team of long-term friends looking to commission a like-minded individual for our upcoming project and many more in the future if the relationship is proven a success.

About The Job

We are looking for someone to handle the full game user interface, including importing to studio. You will work closely with our programmers to find efficient ways of making each other’s jobs easier throughout the commission. We will supply a guidance rationale however your initiative is welcomed.

The project is a Hide and Seek game, with a twist. The twist will of course only be transparent to those we consider for the job, this will only make a minor differentiation to the commission.

Reference examples similar to our appetite

The style, and design capability like the game Adopt Me! is the sort of artist we are looking for.
(

Payment

As a one time commission we will be starting the base price at $100.00 USD (via PayPal, Bank transfer (UK/US) or others if preferred) equivalent to :robux:28.6K if preferred. Negotiable.

Contact Us

The Team’s preferred contact method would be directly to me via Discord sainted#1111

However feel free to link Portfolios below or PM me on the Developer Forum, though this is worst-case.

Any further clarification or questions regarding the job please do ask!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi i am interested i can be a GFX designer and thumbnails and logos you can contact me on discord

Helmie_gas1#9529

Sent a requested, quite interested!

1 Like

Hey, I’m interested in the role.

You can view my portfolio here: devTig3r | Closed

My preferred method of communications is Discord. My username is devTig3r#2580, I’ve sent a friend request.

Heya! I’ve sent a friend request on discord by the name of samdavies12345#1034! Quite intreasted in the UI role!

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.