[100k+] Hiring Military Academy/Border Roleplay Builders!

About The Job and Corporation

Hello, I’m Sinox, AKA DisturbedSin. I am the Chief Technology Officer/project manager for all SinInc. groups. Currently we are seeking 2 separate builders to work on a Military Academy for one of our groups, and a SWAT border/training map. We will provide more details and what not and discuss further payment in DMS.

Payment

SAF Academy Map: 50k+

SWAT Simple Border Map: 40k+ (Willing to pay more ofc for each task!!)

Contact Us

You can contact me on the DevForum, or Discord. Please leave your discord info and portfolio below too as I have 400+ discord fr’s and wont be able to find your name on my own.

DevForum: @DisturbedSin
Discord: Sinox#5016

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello I have friend requested you, My name is HarryMcFlury#8910

You might want to go into more detail on what people would be doing, while 50k and 40k is a lot if someone has to build an entire map (all the props, checkpoints, setpieces, literally everything) that doesn’t seem like enough if you’re looking for a style closely tied to realism.

You should go into more depth on what specifically the people being hired would be doing.

1 Like

Hello. I have sent you a friend request. My name is SnowyBall#2114

InJailOutLater#1051, shoot me a dm when you accepted so i know you did. I myself have around those numbers for frs haha.

Added. My Tag Is Blended#0001.

Hey I added you. (will#4070)
My portfolio.

Super interested!

Heyy, I know I am a bit late but is it still open!?!?!

Hi am a 3d modeller very experienced being modelling for 2 years. Discord: TheBlackGOD#9843

Sent a friend request, Sinox#5016

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.