[100K] Investors needed for a movie group!

Who Are We?

Hiya! Thanks for getting this far into the post. Anyways I am a developer for this group called destruction production owned by @SuperDestroyer110101 as a developer of the group, I have been instructed to make a post for him. I’ve heard from some people it’s allowed. Hopefully it is and I won’t get in trouble, lol. Anyways we a studio that makes a variety of movies such as custom hero movies and shows, Star Wars Old republic with high tech battles and we are also starting a dinosaur movie series. We basically make all kinds of roblox movies/short films!

Investment

100k, why are you still here, you would be willing to invest 100k into out movie program? Thanks! Why should I invest? Good question! You get a part of the revenue until you get your 100k back and 5% of the revenue profit after that! Our studio has potential and could succeed if we get the right supplies! Why do we need it? We need it to be for developers I’m working for free…! We need a few scripters, builder and animators. At least one of each! Thanks for getting this far!

Contact

You can contact me at ScytheSlayin#5934 or here on the Forums!

You can contact the owner at Lil_King#8490
Thanks for reading! :smile:

DISCLAMIER/SIDE NOTE: I AM ONLY THE WRITER OF THIS POST, THE PERSON ASKING FOR THE FUNDS IS THE OWNER, ANY ARGUMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE OWNER SHOULD NOT HAVE ME INVOLVED, WE ALSO APRICIATE ANY AMOUNT, THANK YOU. IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS ASK ME HERE OR ASK THE OWNER.

EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT FLAG I AM ASKING THR OWNER FOR FURTHER DETAIL.

12 Likes

Hiya!
Is this a project that you guys have just come up with? If so, would you call your idea full-fleshed right now? How do you think you will stand out against other games / groups that might be doing the same genre as you?
Or is this a project that already has people hired and working? If so, do you have any examples of work or developer experiences that you are capable of sharing?
I’m interested in investing, but I’m not aware of all the details yet. Best of luck!
Regards,
Freezenex

9 Likes

Could you say something more here? Like why do you/your owner thinks that you’d be more successful than any other cinema group?

6 Likes

How does this group generate revenue? What has your profit percentage been looking like recently?

More information would really help.

14 Likes

I would be investing 100k blindly… No evidence of a game. No evidence of revenue. You could at least run test ads to show how successful this might be. Furthermore, 100k for 5%? The investor is literally starting up your group… I would give them minimum 15%.

Question: How long would it be until I get my 100k back?

14 Likes

im sorry but this is more of a donation than a investment, 100k robux with no proof of assets, members, or even games?

14 Likes

Sorry all of you! I am trying to get information from the owner!

6 Likes