[10k] Hiring a DevProduct designer!

PROJECT INFO:

-Hello, I’m Sinox. I’m in the need of a Devproduct designer to make images like coins, gems, etc for devproducts ofc.

Payment:

-For the images, you will be paid around 10k robux dependent on quality.

Contact Information:

Discord: Sinox#5016
DevForum: @DisturbedSinox
Twitter: @DisturbedSinox

Please leave your portfolio and Discord username in the reply section so I know who to accept.

5 Likes

Interested, Discord: ProGamerResul5566#9513

1 Like

Tbh you just change the price to 5k since 10k is fat too much for a DevProduct Designer. But it really depends on the quality your looking for. Professionals might accept the 10k offer but averagely it should be 5k.

Interested, Xeveryi#4254 Xeveryi - Logo,Icon,Graphics Designer Portfolio - #12 by ekuz0diaa

Hello, I’m interested. I have already sent you the request in Discord. (iSimon # 7360)

1 Like

Interested!!! Discord: ProGamerResul5566#9513

Ups didnt mean to send minkmink

If this is just making images, I am confident I can make them! I’ve shot you a friend request, I am Inkqo#8185. :happy3:

Im interested in this job, i’m a builder and you an contact me using my discord :fear_Havoc#6123
I’ve sent you a friend request :smile:

Discord: Crrustyy#0447
Portfolio: Closed | free logos

Hello! You can see my portfolio and contact information here, hope to hear from you soon!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.