[1/2] RunionX | (3+ Years) UI Designer Portfolio

Please stop causing drama ever single month. I understand your frustration. You can easily message me or simple mind your own business. This drama isn’t needed and it is clear you’re on the search for an argument.

New work! Thanks to all who commissioned

Commissions now open! Prices and examples above!

RunionX#8773

Here’s my recent commision for atlas!

1 Like

Recent commision! My comms are open! RunionX#8773

1 Like

Newest work! Unfortunately I was scammed for this one! Add me to order! RunionX#8773

1 Like

Vouch for Reunion, He does a great job in his field! :smile:
Ordered a logo for my game a few days ago, Received it rather quickly without any delays.
His prices are fixed if you want something more than one you have to pay him full price, Also Psd files will not be provided for the logo. Either way, he’s good with his work!

1 Like

@RunionX Is incredible at what he does and he’s fast too! I’d definitely recommend him! :smiley:

1 Like

You can now see status and all my commissions in the trello shown on my portfolio!

1 Like

ALL NEW PRICES!

You can now purchase depending on features!

Get amazing deals when purchasing packages, available now!

Dm me to order! RunionX#8773

My most recent commision! Add me on discord to order!

RunionX#8773

Met deadline with great quality! Awesome and seamless experience!

Commissions now opened! RunionX#8773

Trophane/RunionX has scammed in the past - I do not advise you to do business with him

Proof

1 Like

When I questioned him about it, he conveniently couldn’t remember…

4 Likes

Modified. :rofl:. I took the screenshot on my phone. Just made another, right now. (My profile pic is updated tho).

2 Likes

Wdym ‘modified’? (30charlimit)

In his response to you he said : “Could be modified”, as in the screen shot was modified. That’s why I posted it again, the 2 can be compared, not modified at all.