150K ROBUX | Hunger Games Type Build [LOW POLY]

About Us

Hi there! We are Incurr’s Legacy, and Influux Studios, we recently hit 100k members on the game development group, 17M visits, and 600 concurrent players. We’re looking for builders who are interested in being commissioned or potentially hired if all goes well from this commission.
The Team
@lncurr - General Manager, Particle Designer & Marketing
@Rendhy - Scripter
@Syntcaus - Ambassador

About The Job

We are looking for a professional low poly builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality and realistic builds for the hunger games build.
We’d recommend those who are familiar with “The Hunger Games” to inquire as it helps both parties in many ways. We’re going to be remaking “The Hunger Games” and refine/tone it into a gem.
Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.
MORE INFO IN DMS.
3d Artist / Low Poly Builder

Some of the things the build will include:

• A low-poly, clean and eye friendly lobby
  • Several maps (Desert / Forest / Rocky / etc)
  • Leaderboards
  • Shop areas within the lobby
  • Clan areas within the lobby
    etc

You will be required to complete the map ASAP, at max 3 weeks. We require daily productiveness. The deadline can be negotiated.

Payment

We are paying 150k for the entire build. We cannot offer a 50% down payment, but we offer the option of payment per task completed. This will be make it safe for both parties.

Contact Us

You can contact the General Manager at: inc#0288 or https://twitter.com/incurr8
You must be 16 years or older to apply, with experience and a portfolio to post when inquiring.

We’d highly recommend only people who’re familiar with the hunger games or relevancy to inquire

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I sent a friend request. 30 charrs

1 Like

Portfolio Here: [OUTDATED] EternalCanadianDev's Building Portfolio | One Man Armoury {Guns, Armour and More...} - #24 by EternalCanadianDev

Not tryna brag but I watched the full series of hunger games movies :sunglasses:.

:3 ^ ^

2 Likes

I am Interested. I’ve added you on disc. savx.#6704

Interested disc _ 2547 _#5424 (no spaces)

[OPENED] ItsTannerTot | Low-Poly Builder and 3D modeler - #2 Heres my portfolio if youd like to take a look, and see if Im the right guy for you! Look forward to hearing back!

1 Like

still looking for a builder, please message inc#0288 on discord to apply

raised the budget, please competent builders dm inc#0288 on discord.

im interested jailbreak#7767 im a good builder but i prefer to be having some help i dont know how to script well
thanks for reading :grinning:

I’m interested in the position. Discord: bigpoppa#7546

[Open] Natalie_Clabo | 3D Artist, UGC Creator, Environmental Artist Sent a fr Natalie#9127

2 Likes

Hello, ik this is old but still hasn’t closed. I am looking to apply! Add me in discord. SignsDev7382

Is this still open? Or has it been closed?

I would love to help you with this, We are also friends :smiley: Here is my portfolio Triffys Portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.