[15K-25K] Hiring Animator

About Us

Hello, currently I am working on a smaller project for myself and a few friends, it’s nothing big, however we are looking to make the game look as clean, and smooth as possible, to do this we need one very important asset; an animation developer.

About The Job

We’re looking for an animator who will work per asset, for USD or ROBUX (preferred robux, however negotiations for USD can be made)

We’ve been looking for an animator for a few days now and couldn’t find one who would really fit our needs, if you think you can then please contact us!

The game is based off Assassins Creed Odyssey, so be prepared to make numerous parkour, and attack animations. You will also be required to make more simplistic animations such as walking, or shield equipping, etc…

The animator will be required to make smooth animations that flow nicely. This includes parkour, walking, attack, idle, etc…

We want our animations to be as professional and well thought out as possible, afterall, the animations are one of the first things a user sees while playing a game.

Payment

We will be paying per-asset, depending on length and the time it takes you too make. Our budget for animations varies, as we understand some may be more difficult then others, however we’d like to stay within the 15-25K range.

If you prefer USD then that option will be available, however it will be need to be negotiated.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord @ Node#0001

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

basic

I am a animator, scripter and UI designer. I can make animations for you if you want. For the moment do I have no animations to show. But I can make one if you want. (Just message me). I sent you a message on Discord to. Se we can talk privately.

more info

link: KDBgames | Scripter, Animator and Debugging

1 Like

What’s your discord? I don’t think I’ve received a message.

2 Likes

I am sending you now, I was just looking for your account.

1 Like

I have sent you a friend request on discord. The name is BK.

Hey!
I’m an animator that has worked previously on animation for games like Roblox Highschool 2, Q-Clash and Power Simulator. Here’s a portfolio of my animations:

Hello, I have animated for A multitude of games based off Ancient Times.

Add me on discord. Vinny#6975

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.