[15k-30k R$] Hiring 3D Modeler for crates

About Us

Hi there! We are Illuzive Games, a game production dream team. We’re looking for 3D Modelers who can create some loot crates for our upcoming game!

The Team
@illuzive - Project Lead
@Dev0mar - Game success manager

:rotating_light: About The Job :rotating_light:

We are looking for a 3D Modeler to create a few loot crates for our upcoming game so players can open them to unlock fun skins!

Example of a crate

Excuse the drawing

Our game needs at least 12 crates completed within a week of starting work. We expect you to make a few original designs then each having different skin variations. (i.e for tiers)

:money_with_wings: Payment :money_with_wings:

We are paying 15k-30k R$ total. We will contact you in DMs to settle on a mutually agreed amount, based on work ethic and quality of the final product.

:right_anger_bubble: Contact Us :right_anger_bubble:

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord Omar#5952

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Will these need to be made exclusively in Blender? Are there any reasons why I wouldn’t be able to use parts for this?

Yes, we’re looking for these to be made as Meshes so using a program like blender is needed.

Is there an image you could supply so we understand the level of detail you are looking for?

1 Like

The OP has been updated with a new image, though its been made in studio, and we need it as a mesh and made via a program like blender

I can provide more details of crates needed in DMs

Hello! I am interested, sent a DM in Discord.
My portfolios: https://sites.google.com/view/streetrbxl - Website https://twitter.com/StreetRBLX - Twitter Streeteenk#8836 - Discord

Hello Dev0mar I am interested, sent a Friend Request in Discord.

Sent you a request on discord.

As per something of note, one could make something in Roblox, then export to .obj, head to Blender or 3DS Max for UV Mapping purposes, and then import it back to Roblox as a mesh (.obj / .fbx)

If that works out for ya, and you, or someone on your team can handle creating crates via bricks on Roblox, I could do the UV Mapping & textures for a significantly lower cost than the above.

1 Like

In my experience in mesh creating when you export something from Roblox it creates way more vertices then it is necessarily.

Example:

Simple Part exported from Roblox Studio using export Selection… and Imported into Blender

Mesh From Blender

And those aren’t super hard to delete. :man_shrugging:

Hi! I recommend that you select each face individually and then press (Extrude Individual) on your left hand side. Then press “S” to scale it to the size you want and extrude inwards which will give you a nice looking shape and will make for a cleaner texture job.

Here’s some examples:
07%20AM

Wasn’t sure if you were trying to figure out how to do it properly but there is a good method for you to follow. Good luck!

Hey! I’m interested and have dmed you on discord.
Here is my portfolio: [AVAILABLE] AlvinPolys - Modeling/Building
And here is a previous crate model I made:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.