15k+ | Hiring 3d modeler

About Us

Hi there! We are Enterty Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for 3d modelers, who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Big Game!

Here is our group.

Here is our diskord:

And here is our twitter:
https://twitter.com/entertystudios

We are all available on all of these platforms but our preferred way of communicating is either on the Dev forum or via diskord.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional 3d modeler to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality 3d models, that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least 60-80 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours. And this is a full time job.

Payment

We are paying robux per asset which will calculate until you have finished all the models. And 15k+ would be the estimated payment.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via diskord at (Jurou#4173) join our diskord first it will be easier for me and you since I won’t have to accept a massive load of friend requests.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m interested, sent you a friend request. Meteor0id#6619

I think you will struggle to find a ‘professional’ 3D Modeler to create 60-80 assets for only R$15k, which is roughly $50. For anything of high quality you should expect to pay much more.

1 Like

Is the game style low-poly? If so, please check my portfolio and add me,

• kidsxft#0001

Low poly or high poly ?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.