[15k robux] Hiring UI designer [Closed]

About Us

Hello, I’m the owner of the up and coming studio called “Emergence studio”. We are currently looking for a UI designer to work on a sci-fi MMORPG game. I will be looking for things like HP/Mana bars, inventory tab, chat box to interact with NPCs, etc. I don’t think they will be too complicated as I’m going for a somewhat minimalistic style for the gui design. Once we talk through discord I can show you a few pictures or descriptions of what I want.

• The people we currently have are
    Builders
    Scripter
    Music composer
    Weapons/magic modeler
    Particle makers
    Animator (might hire 1 more)

About The Job

I will be looking for things like HP/Mana bars, inventory tab, chat box to interact with NPCs, etc. I don’t think they will be too complicated as I’m going for a somewhat minimalistic style for the gui design. Once we talk through discord I can show you a few pictures or descriptions of what I want.

Payment

Current pay is about 15k+ in robux group funds, though I’d appreciate it if you tell me what you normally charge so I can use any extra funds for other things I might need.

I will also give bonus pay on the end product as in how well the process went, speed, flexibility, quality, etc.

Contact Us

You can contact me through discord at:
Joen#1134

Side Note

I am looking forward to you guys contacting me, and if you have any minor questions then I have no issue with you guys commenting on the post.

I am interested please contact me on the devforum

Can you please provide an information about the UI style?

Hello I am interested. I have a portfolio.

Please dm me @Trimety#8551

Sure thing, the UI style is going to be somewhat sci-fi / cyber punk though I wouldn’t consider what I’ll be asking for anything insane.

The things I’ll be needing to be done are things like
Leveling tab (to show players their stat levels)
HP/Stamina/Mana bar
Settings tab
NPC chat box (To interact and recieve quests)
Etc.
-So the normal things expected in an MMORPG

I’m interested. I have already made a dtamina bar, and I am specialized witg main menu. Check my portofolio and contact me on discord if you’d like to hire. I might also take low payment, not 15k. Thank you.

I am interested! MrBunnyKing#8346 ! We can discuss the details in DMs.

By chance, do you have references?

Either way; I have added you, we can talk in DMs!

SirAlexanderHamilton#9044

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.