room2
room3
room4
room5
room6
room7
room8

64 Likes

SCP Foundation has been established in 2008.

Anyways, I liked the design of the game.

094ac356521592ac90137c070cc4ce857307e5f6

In this picture, you may decrease the slope of the walls since it can be climbed up and gone through the pipes. Aside from this, there is nothing to say. Amazing!

15 Likes

Certain SCP documents refer to the foundation in as early as the 19th century. There is no central canon, so it can be whatever date you prefer.

A really really cool site though, and an original idea. Very impressive structure.

8 Likes

Bro, that lighting is sooooooooooooooooooooo amazing!!
I’m amazed by those builds too! very well made! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Really great Quality! Although i think its missing some wear. like Cracks on the wall and stains on the floor, kinda looks bland without it. Aside from that its Really Good!

1 Like

Really nice aesthetics. I love it. Equip the MTF with tommy guns and cigars and you are set :joy:

4 Likes

Remember that it’s set in that time period, meaning it’s not actually old because that is their present. And the foundation has enough funds so the whole environment would be clean and well kept.

1 Like

This shouldn’t be an issue as you can increase/decrease the max slope climb angle in studio

2 Likes

Bro, is this unreal engine or roblox? Looks amazing!
Gives me stranger things vibes lol.

3 Likes

I actually like this, I see so much hyper scifi generic scp stuff, its so refreshing to see something that looks both good AND is new

1 Like

Actually, I think that the SCP foundation always had advanced technology and while the picture you showed are VERY VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL it isn’t very accurate.

2 Likes

This build is absolutely incredible. I love every part of it.

Seriously great job. This looks amazing

4 Likes

Really nice… looks kinda familiar for some reason

7 Likes

yeah… I did something with my SCP site........ - #8 by itsokayepic

Invisible blocks shall be put.