[1K R$/PER] Hiring an Animator for immersive animations

We are looking for a talented and experienced animator who is interested in creating immersive animations for a game that I am working on, along with @Tedwai.

Note: Upon receiving this job you are required to fill out a contract. If you are a minor you will be required to have a parent or legal guardian sign on your behalf.

The Team PNG
@TedArthur - Game Design, UI Design, Project Leader
@Metrowai - Game Design, Programmer, Project Leader

We also have many other contractors who are on this game such as:
@UnSubTo_BreakRoom - 3D Modeler
@cSapphire - Clothing Artist
@martxn - UI FX, VFX Artist
@The_Humaniac - Weapon Animator

and many more!

Progress PNG
You can visit these Twitter Links below to see some peaks at what we’ve been working on and have shared on Social Media:

Twitter Links:

About Job PNG
We are looking for an experienced Roblox animator to create character animations for our game, The Hunt.

Examples of what we need:

• Combat animations
  • Dynamic spawn animation(s)
  • Death animations
  • etc…

Payment PNG
We are willing to pay 1,000 Robux per animation or $3.50 USD per animation. To receive payment, the animation must be completed, looked over and reviewed by the project leaders, and if any changes need to be addressed then this will happen, otherwise, if the animations are approved you will be paid first for your animation and the animation(s) can be sent as .rbxm files over Discord.

Contact PNG
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/realteddavis or at: https://twitter.com/metrowai
You must be 15 years or older to apply with 1 year of experience.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi, are you looking for an experienced 3d modeller to help build your game please message me on discord i would like to work with/for you i have over 2 years of experience working 13 hours a day so il say am on par with someone who has 3 years of experience. Message me on discord please if you would like to work with me thank u Discord: TheBlackGOD#9843
Past work Semi professional 3d modeller for hire(Cheap) Commissions open!

Hey! If you can please message me on discord. [ EmmVega;#1546 ] I can do the job, depending if it is r15 or r6! Also, I am a graphics designer incase you need that too. Let me know, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.