1st attempt at simulator music

Hello!

I am currently learning music and have made my first track. Here it is, and feel free to use it!

5 Likes

I’m no music composer or someone who understands music creation, but that just sounds off to me, especially the first 3 seconds.

There’s just notes that sound like they don’t belong at all, and if that’s a looping track I think people would get annoyed with it and mute it very quickly.

There just isn’t much going on, its mostly the same instrument and the same few notes.

Again, don’t take my opinion fully because I just don’t fully understand what goes into the creation of this and what directly “sounds good”, all I have is my own opinions on things, which when it comes to music is all over the place.

2 Likes

i’m a music producer(outside of roblox), and it sounds like a very good start or concept but it’s a bit offbeat, i would prob go along the same lines of instruments when making another one tho

1 Like

It sounds like you completely ignored the key guide in your editing software. I think that if you align the notes to the key guide then it’ll sound a lot better.

Sounds a little off tune if you know what I mean. But if this is your very first track, this is a good start.

2 Likes

Good track, for your first track. I’m sure if this were to be submitted to a ranked list of 100 first tracks(if there was one), it would be among the top 30 to 20.

1 Like

Thanks! My current editing software Chrome Music Lab, yes i know its horrible. it quite limited, so i don’t think i can add more instruments. Thanks for the feedback as well, appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome to try our app Audioscape to create your simulator music.

I might suggest chiptune as a style for a simulator.

This chiptune track was made in Audioscape.

You could also use our advanced mode to slow the tempo down on that same song.

Here’s the walkthrough video to show you how to do it.

Here’s our post to creator resources.

1 Like

Hey! thanks for the website!

I might try it. However, the example you provided isn’t what i’m looking for. I am trying to create a more calming yet energetic track (like Pet Simulator 99). However, im more than happy to still use your app.

Thanks!

Sure. There are 8 different styles of music the app can make. Here’s a YouTube playlist of some examples.

1 Like

Nice!

Are any tracks you create copyright free? I’m highly considering this now.

Yes, all of our music in Audioscape is copyright-clean, that is, they will not trigger AudibleMagic blocks on Roblox.

Reach out to us on Discord and we can explain all of the nitty gritty details of “not” getting your music blocked by Roblox’s copyright detection engine, which has very strict settings.

1 Like