2 World Trade Center

nope, it’s actually really low poly up close I really just made this to be medium detail since it’s really hard to see the detail from far away and plus I didn’t have any intentions for this so

1 Like

I kinda liked you but thats just not nice.
:-1:

2 Likes

I was just stating my opinion, I was not saying that it is actually a free model.

Your comments were rude and inappropriate. If you’re going to drop criticism then make it constructive, calling it a free model and not suggesting ways to improve is helping nobody.

1 Like

I wasn’t criticizing, it’s just a thought I had. I might just delete the comment at this point

telling people their builds are free modelled arent very nice either. Taste of their own medicine huh?

Yes but the way he responded to it was extremely unprofessional.
Pancake was saying it looked like a free model cause of how good it is.

If you had constructive critiscm, it wouldnt be nice to respond with " I BET ALL YOUR CODE IS UNORGANIZED AND TRASH".

It was not constructive cristiscm, It was literally just saying your models look bad, In a way. Calling them free modelled. She/he had no point of saying that.

And before you said ‘It looked like a free model because of how good it is’
Now your saying its critiscm, Make your mind.

HOW.
In what way was he saying the models look bad?
He was saying they were good, and could not believe it was made by them.

Not what I said, it’s hard to explain but I’ve used free models a lot and whenever I search for a tower, they kind of look like SammyTheBest’s tower. Again, I must repeat, this is an opinion. I am not saying that this is actually a free model, it’s just what I personally think. I am not being rude and hateful.

1 Like

Quite literally doesn’t matter, i’ve been on so many twitter type arguments on this exact post i’m just gonna mute, peace out.

2 Likes

He/she said nothing good about it, And you just got called out.

And you muted yourself which means we should :partying_face:

Really nice build, I don’t see anything wrong with it.

You guys should REALLY stop arguing and calm down. You get nothing by arguing

2 Likes

It’s 9/11. And could you please stop being rude? Maybe the user made it for its honor and doesn’t have a bad intention.

3 Likes

This is one of the things I don’t like about this forum, people start unnecessary arguments and it’s a mess. Yes, you could say my comment is unnecessary as well, but I was not trying to start an argument, I was simply expressing my thoughts.

3 Likes

honestly if you want to have arguments go to twitter.
you can get cancelled for anything

feedback is not allowed on help and feedback.
help and feedback was invented for arguments
(sarcasm)
also the dude west sent me this dm

1 Like

Please flag the post and don’t respond. This is where things get out of hand if they’re not concluded and it’s sad to see it happen on a topic like this about a tribute to such an awful event.

5 Likes

No, it’s best TO TALK about 9/11, so that it is remembered and the lives of the people lost are not forgotten. If we never talk about it, those people won’t be remembered.

4 Likes

but on a serious note, the 9/11 attack is serious, rest in peace to the victims and their family. OP is just recreating a building, remembering the lives lost. They aren’t making fun of anything.

3 Likes