[2 YEARS] Wolfite's Obby System - Easily make an obby

Hey there WWolfite!

I am using your system in my game but, the skip stage is not working, here is a vid:
robloxapp-20220124-1752430.wmv (685.1 KB)

Help would be greatly appreciated, also here is the game if you want to test: Dudley's Difficulty Chart Obby [BETA WIP] - Roblox

Thanks
Regards, Alt_youlzr

1 Like

This would happen if you already have another script using the ProcessReceipt function. (i.e. Donation leaderboard.)

Brilliant, though I won’t use it as I already know how to make one but it will surely help others

It would be nice if you added an obby panel which in the selected people can only use and it can make you select stages, kick or ban players and etc.

2 Likes

Oh, thanks, but right before your reply, I deleted all the scripts and put them back and it started working. (I also still have the dono board with the script) Thanks!

Regards, Alt_youlzr

1 Like

I have a suggestion of maybe adding a free skip stage. So basically you get a free skip every 20 minutes or so, thanks!

I’m using it for my obby, is there a way to make it so there isnt a little wait until you get teleported to your checkpoint when you respawn. Because when I die I spawn at the original spawn and then get teleported 0.5 seconds later.

That is more risky.

Go into ServerScriptService > “Checkpoints” and replace “:WaitForChild(”") with “.”
ex: :WaitForChild("HumanoidRootPart") > .HumanoidRootPart

easy mode not working for me, suggestion add free skip stage every 20 minute

1 Like

This fix my problem I was trying to deal with quietly…

1 Like

Hey nice obby system!

Suggestions: Spectate, ChatMakeSystemMessage if someone beat the difficulty

also i found there is a typo in youre script the script is called: “Other” lol
line: 181 and line 187 and line 194 image its supposed to be leaderstats

1 Like

I thought I fixed this. Thanks for letting me know I didn’t, plus, it’s now updated and fixed. Pfftt… don’t even know what “leadersats” is. Never happened.

https://roblox.com/library/8279546875/

Edit Thanks for the ideas btw.
Second temporary edit: I have now managed ti break the checkpoint animation, yeah.

1 Like

What is easy mode? and should it be gamepass or devProduct?

1 Like

EasyMode makes the user invincible to kill / damage bricks in the “SpecialParts” folder. It is a gamepass.

1 Like

The Reset progress button isnt working, what should I do?

1 Like

v0.7.0

Version 0.7.0 was a full revamp of WOS. I’ve changed a lot about the system and there’s still more to come. I’m aiming to compete with the top obbies and recreate their best features right here for free.

Full changes:

--[[
• Added Menu
• System now tells you if there is an update available
• Removed option StageSelectorEffect
• Changed default value of BindedKeys to false
• Changed binded keys to 1 & 2
• Removed option Credit
• Removed option CreditDocking
• Increased Rotate checkpoint animation style speed
• Revamped Rotate checkpoint animation style
• Fixed bug with AdvanceAliveOnly displaying Color-Only
• Added Healing Coil
• Added JumpPad
• You can now control each damgebrick's damage individually
• Added signs
• Added commands !showsigns, !hidesigns & !togglesigns
• Removed Reset Progress
• Added Rebirths
• Added Delete Progress with small safety lock
• R to reset no long resets the player if they are typing
• Added NoDeath option which teleports the player instead of reseting their health
• Removed option AdvanceAliveOnly due to instability
• Added AnyCheckpoint option
• Added ability for mobile users to drag their shiftlock button to the position they want (by holding for 0.7s, then dragging)
• Added Studio warning label
• Added ability to go to specific stage
• Added spectate
• Added spectate watching count
--]]

Thanks for using WOS.

7 Likes

For some reason the checkpoints dont change color or have animation when I touch them, but when I rejoin they are all green

3 Likes

About this, I would just like to let you know that I’ve fixed this bug in v0.8 since you’re not the only one that has said this.

1 Like

Can you give more details of what needs to be changed? because I have the same problem… thank u

You think you’d be able to use this for listing all the audios to play music?

idk, maybe if i have all soundids saved on some page?

1 Like