[$200 MAX] Hiring a Builder

Hey guys! I’m currently looking for an experienced builder to complete and revise a daycare build of mine. Minor inconveniences and time have caused me to stop progress on building it myself so i’m currently looking for someone to complete the vision i had in mind! If you would like to check out the incomplete build here’s the link: https://www.roblox.com/games/4795035086/wip-daycare

About The Job
This build is relatively large, however, it does not require an immense amount of details. The daycare itself is expected to be a Mid-Poly build so if that’s your forte than this is the job for you! You may work upon what i have already created or you may use it as an example, however, there are a few architectural designs i wanted to implement but were never added. I’m wanting the exterior and interior to be completed, this includes assets like chairs, tables, cabinets, toys, everything you would expect to be in a daycare. Previously, i used a real life kindergarten to base my architecture on, some reference photos of the kindergarten itself will be shown below.

Reference Photos

All photos are from the Nanjing 61 Kindergarten

You will have a time frame so if you’re busy please don’t message me.

Payment
I am willing to pay in either USD or robux. The payment you recieve is of course negotiable, however, i do have a set maximum of $200. If you’d rather have robux, i do follow DevEx rates. After completion of the game, your name will be listed in our credits section and description.

Contact Me
If you have any questions about the job, you can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: superchimp#0250

8 Likes

Im interested,sent you a fr.Er1k#7026

Hello! I sent a friend request! Unfortunately, I don’t have a portfolio, but I do have some work examples!

interested: (OUTDATED) Building and GFX Portfolio / Commisions

contact only via devforum and i will take 10k and under only

Hey! I’m the former Head Developer of Little Dreamies Daycare. I’d love to participate! I’ve sent you a friend request.

Sent a friend request I am interested!

I’d be happy to help. [Closed For Now] Experienced Scripter And Builder!

Are those photos real or created in Blender? I just wanna know so I can decide if I should report you or not for plagiarism.

1 Like

Who are you talking about? The original poster used reference photo’s. Also, I wouldn’t be so quick to report anyone for plagiarism when you don’t know exactly what it is.

2 Likes

The owner put those photos up there to display as an reference image. The builders aren’t going to build exactly that, but the photos give the builder an idea for the style of the build.

2 Likes

Hello! I’m interested in being hired. I’ve been building for around 2 years with over 10+ vouches in the last month. I’ve sent a friend request - nate ;

Hello! I sent friend request!

Discord: Necorphosy#0807

Interested, here is my portfolio Bloxvin_Dev's Portfolio

U can also contact me in discord, Bloxvin#0001

I’ve sent you a friend request on discord. My portfolio link is @ https://sites.google.com/view/aquaticfishie/home?authuser=0

Discord is Aqua#9353, hope to hear from you soon.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.