(200 USD/100K) State of California is hiring builders (CLOSED)

Hello!

About us

We are a beginning state looking for two builders for our city-style game. We currently have 100+ members without our game even launching, showing great promise for our game/group

What are we looking for?

We are looking for 2 builders experienced in the police/city roleplay genre. You are required to be at least 14 or older, have a microphone and be professional. And you must be able to dev at least 4-5 hours a week. It would be great if you can model too.

What will you do?

You’ll be building along with some of our current builders/designers the full V1 city along with the possibility of the given task along the way (training centres etc). The making of the city will mostly consist of creating assets we/you can just copy-paste along the map to make the map feel lively.

Payment

The most exciting part. We currently have a budget of 200 USD (Wich we are hoping of not using) and you will most likely be paid up to 100K if we do as expected. We, of course, do some upfront wich would be USD or Roblox gift-cards that you normally ask (No more than 50 USD worth of either)

Contacting

You can contact me on discord,
SurfersSurg#6937 (If that hashtag doesn’t work try 0001 as I may have gotten nitro back).
You can also contact me via email

End

We hope to hear from you.

Kind regards

thedjhouse

3 Likes

Hey I’m interested!
My Discord: Taruko#6672

1 Like

Hey mate! I’ve just sent a friend request
(vwomp#8258)

Hey dude, I’m interested in working with you
wi.ll#7702

Hooyah, i sent friend request.

-Alijandro#0807

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.