[200k] HIRING Dragon Adventures Ui Designer

Dragon Adventures is Hiring!

About Us

Hello! We are the Sonar Studios team and primarily focus development on our game Dragon Adventures! We are in dire need of a complete ui change for our game!

About The Job

We are looking for a ui artist to create a variety of ui pannels and buttons, set up mock examples, and then have the ui separated/NO TEXT so it can be imported into studio! Our team will be exporting it into studio for you. Below you can find examples of the ui we need. We’re looking to stylize our ui in a RPG/Adventure styled ui.

• Item Inventory
  • Dragon Inventory
  • HUD Buttons
  • Daily Login
  • Trading
  • Breeding
  • World Teleportation
  • Dragon ID card

In game examples of current ui

Payment

We are paying 200,000R$ at completion.

Contact Us

Please dm me on discord @ Erythia#6666 if interested & for more details!

Thanks for reading! :dragon: :dragon: :dragon:

8 Likes

I am interested here is my portfolio: [outdated and closed]

But I recommend @TedArthur for this job, sincerely.

3 Likes

Sent a friend request on discord! TaylorOnShow#0447

Sent you friend request on discord as well. I’m nathan;

I also recommend @TedArthur for this. His UI is nothing but top quality.

1 Like

Very interested! Wizzardofazz#8707

I recommend @PalaisV for this job.

3 Likes

Interested on working for you.

Please dm me FgIKastien#3643 then I will send you all my previous work.

Hey Erythia! I’m actually really interested in the position, here’s my portfolio:

I sent you an friend request on discord too! I hope to talk some more! If you have a certain style you want, we can talk more about it and I’m sure I can get it done for you!

2 Likes

Hi there here is my portfolio I will be updating it later when some of my really cool commissions I recently did.

I’m interested. I have sent you a request on discord (My discord is Vortex#9801)

My commissions are closed but I’d be glad to make an exception. Contact me if interested: V.#8916

I am interested and I’ve sent a friend request on Discord (Duover#2538)

I’m interested! I dmd u I’m looking foward to a reply!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.