25 Days of Devcember | DAY 25!

The ice cream looks sick :sunglasses:. I also think that the noob Santa is pretty good too.

1 Like

Wow! I really like the textures on the ice skates!, the presents looks so good!and even the cookies look delicious lol. Poor Marshmallow and Snowman.

1 Like

Day 12 | Winter Crossing >Take

3 Likes

Nice job as always; anyways, how did you make the bridge curve so smoothly?

1 Like

Thanks! I’m using Blender which has more intricate tools than Studio. I made a loop cut down the middle, raised it up a bit and beveled it for as many steps as I wanted the bridge to have. You can see the process in this video.

1 Like

Day 13 | Iced Octopus >Take

blbubbulb bulblbublubub :bubbles:

5 Likes

Day 14 | Octopus Occupation >Take

This one could have been so much better if I didn’t do it last minute. :sob: I really need to get better at that

6 Likes

lol the smile on those octopus’s are so cute :octopus:.

1 Like

Day 15 | Inception >Take

Wait a minute…

5 Likes

Day 16 | Choo Choo >Take

They’re going on a little ride c:

2 Likes

Day 17 | First Contact >Take

They look cute… hopefully they’re friendly…

3 Likes

#Devcember

Here’s a winter inspired showcase featuring the Northern Lights made in about 1 1/2 hours.

3 Likes

Day 18 | Shark Side-quest :shark: :revolving_hearts:

So… I didn’t actually make anything for today. I spent the entire day out Christmas shopping with my Mom. And I got these shark plushies! - Here are a few pics

I just wanted to post a log for today to give some reasoning.
Hope you understand. Merry Christmas! :heart: :christmas_tree:

Extra pics 📸

3 Likes

I just came across this post, I absolutely love the work! Super detailed and well done, can’t say much other than keep up the good work.

1 Like

Yo this showcase got lore

1 Like

VALID REASON TO SKIP TODAY!!!

I’m excited for day 19, great work so far :heart:

1 Like

Day 19 | Jar of Christmas :christmas_tree: >Take

2 Likes

Day 20 | Final Map Start!

It’s day 20 (wait, it’s day 20?) so that means I’m now building the final map to hold all of the mini-creations! I probably won’t be publishing updates until it’s finished.

Anyways, the final map be published on the 25th, Christmas day. Happy holidays! :christmas_tree: :gift:

2 Likes

For the final day of devcember, I will showcase a base that I’ve been building for 6 months.

The inside is fully furnished, according to part count, there is 4390 parts in total, though I believe this is incorrect.

2 Likes

Final Scene :sparkles:

The final scene is done!! Showing it off and playing with friends and family was a lot of fun.

Here’s a link to the game

4 Likes