25 Days of Devcember | DAY 25!

Day 6 | Christmas Tree >Take

I was just really tired today so I repurposed some old models from previous days. I’ll probably redo this one later on

5 Likes

Amazing progress already! Great job :heart:

(And I appreciate the callbacks)

2 Likes

Oh wow, this one is pretty nice. If I only I knew how to use blender :smiling_face_with_tear:.

Day 7 | Christmas Cream >Take

I had ice cream today and was feeling especially dry on ideas, so here’s some Christmas ice cream.

I need to start doing these in the morning instead of the evening because the deadlines are killing me. :skull:

5 Likes

Day 8 | Ice Skates Part 1

I bit off a bit more than I could chew by jumping to making a complex model like this. I still have to texture paint it and figure out UV unwrapping. So this one is gonna be split up into two parts.

3 Likes

Day 9 | Ice Skates Part 2 >Take

Second time texturing! It’s pretty hard drawing with a mouse and I don’t have great drawing skills but I think it came out okay.

5 Likes

Day 10 | Santa Noob >Take

Cute little santa noob :3

5 Likes

Day 11 | Creation Recap >Take

Yesterday marked half of the mini-creation gallery being filled, so I made a little scene to recap some of my favorite creations.

3 Likes

The ice cream looks sick :sunglasses:. I also think that the noob Santa is pretty good too.

1 Like

Wow! I really like the textures on the ice skates!, the presents looks so good!and even the cookies look delicious lol. Poor Marshmallow and Snowman.

1 Like

Day 12 | Winter Crossing >Take

3 Likes

Nice job as always; anyways, how did you make the bridge curve so smoothly?

1 Like

Thanks! I’m using Blender which has more intricate tools than Studio. I made a loop cut down the middle, raised it up a bit and beveled it for as many steps as I wanted the bridge to have. You can see the process in this video.

1 Like

Day 13 | Iced Octopus >Take

blbubbulb bulblbublubub :bubbles:

5 Likes

Day 14 | Octopus Occupation >Take

This one could have been so much better if I didn’t do it last minute. :sob: I really need to get better at that

6 Likes

lol the smile on those octopus’s are so cute :octopus:.

1 Like

Day 15 | Inception >Take

Wait a minute…

5 Likes

Day 16 | Choo Choo >Take

They’re going on a little ride c:

2 Likes

Day 17 | First Contact >Take

They look cute… hopefully they’re friendly…

3 Likes

#Devcember

Here’s a winter inspired showcase featuring the Northern Lights made in about 1 1/2 hours.

3 Likes