25k+ | Hiring | Looking for developers!

Charlie Corporation | Recruitment#2 (Last attempt)

About Us Layer
Hello! We are Charlie Corporation a small upcoming SCPF themed group. We are looking for experienced developers to create our game.

Current Development Team
@Anonymous - Game Producer (He/She does not want DMs regarding investments for YOUR game. (Sounds selfish but I hope you understand him/her.)

@selepathic - UI Designer
@Couldbeyou! - Scripter
@Couldbeyou! - Builder/Game Designer
@Couldbeyou! - GFX Artist (We are already going to hire you and in the end we will use your services.)
Who Do We Need Layer
We are looking for a motivated scripter, builder/game designer and a GFX artist. Skills are appreciated. Our game is a rather large scale and we expect to complete the project within a month from now. We advise that if you are interested to please maintain an efficient work schedule, nice cooperation, and an overall positive attitude with the other developers.
Our game needs at least 50+ new assets completed by the end of this month.
We expect a high-quality game.
What Do We Need Layer
Builder Style
Scripter Guns Doors UI
GFX Artist N/A
Note I do not want to copy all of this. This is just an example of our style.
Payment I Layer
We have a budget of 25,000 :robux_gold: that will be paid out once the map meets the requirements.
Scripter = 11,500 :robux_gold:
Builder = 10,000 :robux_gold:
GFX Artist = (Paid per job)

Contact Layer
You can enter our application here! We will contact you if there is a match.
Thanks for reading! If there is a lack of information please comment down below! :smiley:

4 Likes

Will you go in depth on what you need for us builders to do upon approval? What If our quality almost met your standards after the build was completed? Will you still pay for our efforts? I’m only asking that question because your application says you won’t accept “Trash”/ ensure you don’t get “Trash”.

2 Likes

I will pay once the map meets my standards. If the map fails, I will pay but less.

Hey i would to apply for the role

Here is my portifolio

Ui for hire (experienced)

I sent you a application would be a pleasure to be your gfx designer
:smiley:

1 Like

I’ve gone ahead and sent an application for a Graphic Designer as well.

1 Like

Hello folks! I really need a scipter! Please apply if you are one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.