2D Icon Creation [Closed]

Icon Creator Recruitment

About Us

Hello we are a small theater group. I am LifeDigger the owner and founder.
The Team
@LifeDigger - Owner + Founder
You can see our group here (not complete):

About The Job

We are looking for a professional 2D icon creator. We are expecting a user who has been doing this for 1+ year and knows what they are doing. More details will be given if you want to apply for the job. The icon style can be found below:

Design Example

Syle

The icon has to be made by 2 weeks so we need someone who can be active.

Payment

We are paying 500 robux per icon. There will be a contract given if you have passed as the icon creator to be fair for all.
MUST BE 15+ OF AGE

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: Discord
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heyy I am interested joined the server!

Hey I am Interested! I am really good at creating Gfx and Icons I am a preoffessional icon creator! here is my prtfolio : Cheap gfx! Pikachuraya / Commissions for Thumbnails and Icons

as well I joined the group I am BloxsDevs#8239

I’m sure someone could do this, but I’m questioning the age limit. I’m sure many 14 and 13 year old designers would be limited by this. Just sayin’, I’m no designer. :wink:

The reason for this is for legal purpose because I do not want to get into any trouble with that.

Yes, but COPPA (and most other laws) only apply to people under 13 years of age. Over that age people would not be affected. Just a suggestion, I’m a random person on the internet, so no need to listen lol.

Anyway, don’t worry about me. I don’t want to see this derail off topic. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.