[300+ Robux] Looking for a GFX editor that can crop out a green screen (Still open!)

About the job:

Hello! We are GuitArc Studios, an upcoming development team. As some of you may know, we have been working on a group project for about 4 months now, and we are running into slight problems.

As you may know we are creating a story based concept, so of course we have pictures of characters. When we put the characters in a green screen, and then crop the green screen out, it comes out with this:

DerekRN
RickRN

As you saw those images, you can see the problem: There are unexpected outlines. We need someone to crop out the green screen, but with no green outlines, etc.

Payment:

We are paying 300 RBX in all for all of these images. Other prices are negotiable.

My discord tag is: Seth#9266
You can also talk to the owner, and his discord tag is: OpposedArc#9382.

We will send you the green screen pictures over discord chat.

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I tried to add you but it didn’t work. Please add me at Puggerly#9139.

Hey @puggerly, I added you! I hope we can talk soon!

Hello FyreelG
I’m interested could you please Dm me on my Discord: HASKY#8723 You can check my portfolio: [FOR HIRE] HASKYNEK - Builder,Modeler,Clothing Designer,Cartoon GFX

Hey! I friended you! Hope I can talk to you soon!

Hi! I have a tool on my app that can do this with a click, I can get the job done in no time, message me if you’re interested.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.