[30k - 50k/map] Hiring Low Poly Map Builder - CLOSED

About Us

• Xenobyte is a passionate and professional development team striving to create the highest quality games with the goal of putting them on the front page.
  • While this may come off as too optimistic, we believe this is possible with the experience we have garnered from our popular hit “Gym Realms”, which has at one point reached top 15 on the Popular sort.
  • We are looking for more like-minded developers to work with us to achieve our goal.

About Our Current Project

• Our current project is a simulator, however we prefer not to disclose any additional details about the game in this post. We will be providing further context to potential hires.

What We Offer

• An excellent team who can communicate and collaborate effectively with other team members.
  • Flexible working hours adjusted to your comfort.
  • The opportunity to develop front-page potential games under Xenobyte (260k+ members).

What We Are Looking For

• Someone who takes responsibility for their work produced and commits full effort.
  • Someone who can complete commissions in a given time period (can be adjusted accordingly).
  • Someone who is flexible enough to adapt to any non-major changes that we may introduce throughout development.

The Job

Responsibilities

• Produce top quality, visually appealing maps of size 300x300 studs. Maps must be low-poly and “cartoonish” while maintaining high quality. Here is an example of the standard we expect: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
  • Create lighting for each map based on the theme.
  • Produce 5 well designed maps according to our plan within a 30-day time spawn.
  • Continually share progress of the map to allow us to ensure that it is line with the plan.

“Should Have” Traits

• Consistency between maps (must not change the “style” of building throughout development).
  • Strong communication skills in English.
  • Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with other members.
  • Cater for unexpected changes to the build plan.
  • Must act professional and display a sense of maturity.

“Nice To Have” Traits

• Improve the “map feel” for the player to provide the best possible experience.
  • Experience working in other development teams.

Payment

• We will be paying 30k – 50k Robux per map created (depending on the quality of work produced and map size).
  • Our payment process will be as follows: You will do 1-2 days’ worth of work to establish trust, and we will pay you half the price. Then, you continue working on it until about half the work is done, and we will pay you the other half of the payment.
  • Payment will be through group funds only.

How To Apply

• You must be at least 16 years old to apply. To apply, please message IC #4426 on Discord and our team will assess your previous work to see if you are fit for the commission.
8 Likes

I’ve sent a request on discord, my tag is luca#9358

Sounds interesting anytime you need a scripter just give me a call.

Job is now available again, contact if interested!

Hey im interested here is my portfolio and contact information is found there. COMMS OPEN|Portfolio| Builder/Modeller/UI

Hello accept my friend request… Discord: ProGamerResul5566#9513

Hi! Please accept my friend request. My Discord is lily#4000

Hi! I have sent you a friend request on Discord. My tag is Alexus#8706. Here is my portfolio:

Is this still open? Im interested _ 253 _ #5424 (no spaces next to underscores)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.