30k on ads without result

hi guys…

my game has just been released and it is bug free…
the investor spend about 30k on ads and it only got 500 visits so far
is this a bug? please test it out if you want so you can see it is a finished game

thanks for your time :confused:

2 Likes

I spent 140k on ads and peaked at 90 ccu :upside_down_face:

Really just depends on your ads CTR (better ads = more people), your gameplay (more time spent in game = higher ccu count), and your budget.

Remember, ad audiences were halved recently - they now only display to 13+ users.

Unless you have a large budget, try reaching out to influencers and building (focusing on retaining) a community through other platforms. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

the avrg time is above 10 mins but other than that it needs more players so ama spend time on good ads then

1 Like

Your game seems to have around 500 ccu now. What changed?

1 Like

That’s a different game. Nothing changed, unfortunately. The game I was referencing to was: Speedway Legends - Roblox

I think the cars in the dealership are broken. I couldn’t figure out how to buy them. Also, the daily reward gave wayyy too much money for a noob. That may explain why the ads aren’t being effective. On a side note, would you consider investing in my game, begging Simulator?

The game definitely had bugs, you aren’t mistaken. That certainly played into the game’s failure.

However, you also have to consider the audience you are bringing in with ads. For my type of game, I targeted a younger audience, who generally have less patience, skill, and dedication. If you are looking to retain players, you have to design the game well around your targeted audience.

Yes definitely. I’m having a difficult time getting my own game off the ground, so I definitely understand the struggles.

Hmm, spending 30k ads isnt a sure result, here are some tips to for sure get players!

make a trailer, and spend 500 robux on adding the trailer to your game
make exciting colorful, appealing ads, game icons, and thumbnails
make sponsored and normal roblox ads a thing, as users on mobile, other devices will see sponsored ads regardless
ensure your game supports most devices

make a yt channel, and make exciting shorts and videos(commentary videos with your game’s gameplay in background) get influencers, others higher than you to do the same, and promote the game on other platforms

to get daily players make fear of missing out events often, badges from time to time, and daily login rewards etc

to get more monetization make OP characters for users to buy with robux, make merch, and purchase cash UIs

I would’ve said check search optimization too but roblox search optimization is broken, completely.

2 Likes