[30K+] SCPF Full Site Builder

Site-19 Development Opportunity

About the Group

Me and a range of other people have decided to create an SCP Foundation due to the inevitable rise in popularity, and general personal interest in the group. While the group itself is quite WIP, my friend will soon be putting in 200-500 USD in the project, and I myself aim to invest a cunning 30-100k Robux from my own pocket ( Plus some USD but nothing major)

The Task

Upon working with us, you will be tasked to complete an Industrial styled SCP site, based off somewhat of Kryex’s ARC-32 . A small amount of the build has been completed if you wish to utilise that and get a feel for the style you will be working with.

You will be working on a standard SCP Site;

• Control Room
  • Department Rooms,offices,etc
  • Containment Chambers ( Around 10-20)
  • Hallways and Unique Interior Design
  • A cell block, addition to our CDZ area

And quite a bit more.

Examples of our Build Style Include:

PAYMENT

This is the generic budget we would like to spend on Building

• 20-40,000 ROBUX
  • 50-150 USD
  • 10-25% Game Revenue

WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING

• 30,000 ROBUX
  • 10-25% GAME REVENUE

CONTACT INFORMATION

DISCORD JCS#9999
TWITTER @CatxtrophicRBLX

TERMS AND REQUIREMENTS WHEN APPLYING

• MUST have previous experience with SCPF ( Shown via DMs)
  • For the safety of our project,MUST have a DEVFORUM PORTFOLIO
  • MUST NOT be currently occupied with another project as this will be a FULL TIME JOB
  • Must have atleas 6 MONTHS EXPERIENCE with building e
4 Likes

Hello. I can’t seem to add you on Discord. Try adding me instead: Axo#9428. I’m interested in the job if you don’t have a builder already.

Hello there! I’d be interested in this. I have 2 years of building experience and I do not currently have a main project. Ill add you on discord.

Edit: I can’t find you on discord.

Hello! I am interested in the building role, you can contact me via forum or on Discord at Dinosoreo32#0306. Here is my portfolio: [OPEN] Professional Builder/Modeler Commissions (LOW POLY AVAILABLE!)

Your discord didn’t work by the way.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.