[$3500 USD] TwoPart Games is hiring in a range of positions!

Project Overview

TwoPart Games is looking to craft a skilled, efficient and passionate development studio, capable of creating the future. If you would like to learn more about what positions we have available, please refer to the Job Information section, or reply to this thread.

Why work for us?

TwoPart Games offers a great opportunity for developers who are looking to work in a professional, friendly and supportive environment. Whether you have experience working in teams, are looking to become part of a bigger community, or wanting to progress your career, we have a range of opportunities available!

What’s expected from you.

Learn More

We are looking for talented, dedicated individuals who are passionate in their craft, and enjoy what they do. Creativity, innovation, confidence and work ethic are just some of the things we hope to see! We are also looking for people who work well in teams and aren’t afraid to reach out if you need help with something.

Job Information & Expectations

Learn More

Estimated project length: 6-7 Weeks.

Current Available Positions:

• Lead Programmer Filled.

• Lead 3D Modeler

• Low-Poly Builder

• Programmer/Scripter

• Logo & Art Designer Refer to post update for more information.

Responsibilities

• You will be expected to work at least 10 hours a week.
  • Able to create, and meet, both personal and project deadlines.
  • Able to attend regularly scheduled daily meetings to discuss progress, and work over any issues that arose.
  • Must display professionalism and maturity.
  • Fluent in English
  • Able to produce weekly updates/improvements on assigned tasks
  • Prepared to reach out to other team members if you encounter issues you require help with, or that are holding you back.

Payment Information

Learn More

We have a maximum payment of $3500 (USD), not accounting for project revenue. PayPal, Direct Transfer and NT Robux payments are available.

Most payment methods can be arranged, so don’t worry if you’re preferred method isn’t listed.

How do I apply?

It is required that you are over the age of 15, however there may be exceptions, based on your experience and skill, so still apply if you believe you are capable! If you are interested in any of the positions we have available, even if you don’t believe you will get the position, message me on the DevForum with the subject “TwoPart Studio Application”, or reply to this thread. Make sure you include your portfolio and past works, as well as what position you are applying for.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away in the thread replies. Good luck!

Thank you for your time,
issu_3, Project Head @ TwoPart Games.

Edit: Apologies for any inconveniences, but we have decided to delay the hiring of artists until the project has reached the internal-alpha stage of testing. This is so artists can better get an idea of the game, as well as have reference resources to work with.

Edit 2: Thank you to everyone who replied! Unfortunately, I cannot hire everyone, so don’t be too disappointed if you did not get the position you wanted. I wish you good luck for the future, and stay safe.

18 Likes

Hello there! I am interested in possibly joining this project as an art designer. It seems like you have a very structured and thorough game plan - I appreciate that! I do have a few questions; can you describe some of what you’re looking for? What kind of illustrations are you seeking? What kind of game are you planning on making? I’d love any details you can give!

I’ve also provided a link to my portfolio. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Hey there, are there any information regarding the projects that we will be working on? It seems kind of vague to me, and it’d be useful information knowing what we’re getting ourselves into.

1 Like

Evening there! In terms of what illustrations are needed, I’m looking for people who can create artwork, logos and banners for both TwoPart Games, as well as our current game in development, Project Production. The latter also includes possibly some game art and illustrations, however that isn’t 100% confirmed yet.

Great to hear, and I appreciate the quick response! If you’d like to shoot me a DM (I’m a forum newbie, lol :stuck_out_tongue:) I’d be interested in hearing more about this team!

1 Like

Of course, I completely understand :sweat_smile:

Currently we are in the process of planning and preparing a tycoon/arcade-style game, working title of Project Production. I can provide a small snippet of the design synopsis here:

Build an ever-expanding factory to manufacture products to sell to the market and other players, and ultimately become the master of production of your products… …Players can research new technologies to optimise the space used by their machines, research new machines, unlock new items, research weapons and defences, and more…

Alrighty! One last thing, is the payment of $3500 USD per position or is it the overall revenue for the entire team? (meaning that it’ll be split up later?)

Hi! I own a developing team! We are like a developer market! We make assets, projects and games for people that request it or do not have the ability to or you can find/hire the developer your looking for! To your luck, we have:

3D Modelers

13 unknown (3)

Low-Poly Builder

Programmer/Scripter

One Of His Games:
Castle Wars - Roblox
A Streamer Liked It So Much that They Made A Video About it:
ROBLOX ROUND UP!!! MY TOP 5 GAMES OF THE MONTH! - YouTube [Starts At 10:10]

Logo & Art Designer

https://vidovicborna.myportfolio.com/

Details:
We have better developers however they are unable to send portfolios for some reason. If you decide to be with us, we will finish your tasks quickly and efficiently! You can privately deal with them! They do full-time and part-time!

Contact Us/Me:
DM here on the DevForum, on our twitter: https://twitter.com/Reanimate_Devs
or add me on discord: Unique#2978

Hey there!I’m interested for the 3d modeler position.There’s my portfolio DEV_Sam Portofolio
For more and recent creations hit me up on discord at Sam.#7438 :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, it’s the overall project budget. However, I would like to point out that devs also get a cut of revenue on top of what they’re being paid, just as a little extra motivation and a thank-you :smile:

Great to hear! Unfortunately, even though I may be fast to respond, I won’t be able to reply until tomorrow, is that alright with you?

2 Likes

Hi! I’m interested with GFX Artist. There’s my works
https://twitter.com/Z4VTOL?s=09
U can Dm me in Twitter or Discord: Zanviorus#4660

Absolutely, no worries! Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello I would like to apply for the builder position,
here is some of my work Zpecx - Building Portfolio
and a project im currently working on City Test Alpha 1.0 - Roblox,

Contact me via dev forum or discord ( 𝕾𝖑𝖚𝖒𝖕𝖊𝖉 𝕬𝖗𝖋𝖆#9828)

Hello,

**My name is Keasim. I am a low-poly builder. I was wondering if there was any way I can contact you via discord? It would help a lot. My discord is The Black Mamba#0001. **

Thank you.

Hello, I would like to apply for a 3D modeler position. Here is my portofolio.

Hey there! If you’re looking for someone to do cartoony illustrations for your projects, I’d be happy to
contribute. I mainly do adverts, thumbnails, and icons. You can find my works here.
If you’re interested you can contact me on discord A box#4022 or on the devforum.

1 Like

Hello I’m interested, Please add my discord so we talk over this
Discord: frames#0001

Hello!
Good day, got a few questions.
Payment is after/before/down payment/ per week/per month? :thinking:
Also; What’s proyect about? :thinking:
the $3500 USD is Distributed in all the team? Or per dev? :thinking:

Anyway, Interesed on applying for Lead Programmer!
~~ 4 Years of experience! Varjoy | Lua Programmer, Builder, User Interface Designer, GFX

1 Like

Hey Im interested in being a modeler, my portfolio is below and my discord is Alex.#1498.

1 Like